The Birth Of Wild Africa Decals

My wife and a few others have suggested that I start making up some T-shirts and some camo long sleeves with the logo (small) on the front and a larger animal on the back. Joking I said sure and we'll call it W.A.D. wear, they though it was a good idea, should have kept my mouth shut. Please give me your thoughts, I have had a lot of family and friends tell me to make the jump and buy a screen printing machine, I want some feedback from those who might buy them. Thanks guys.

It would not appeal to me, I live in the city and get enough looks as it for all my hunting stuff. Some people will love it and some will hate you for it.

im good for a few shirts , big fella .
havnt bought any camo for a while .
only in 00 size and a couple of camo pants in in size one , for the grandson .
dive right in 35 , when was the last time a mans wife was ever wrong ..........

Same here scott if you can do some camo Tshirts with logos on them I can get you a few deals with repeat orders. I'll email you some details.

Fits with what you are offering.
Not so sure about the expense of your own machine though. (You do the math) :)

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll post some pictures of them once they are done.

scott here is the sable on my vehicle.
Image0140.jpg
Image0143.jpg

Looks great on the yota. When I come to collect my Eland, is this the rig we'll be using? If so I don't want to be on board when we have to use that snorkel....:sneaky: Then again maybe I do.

Hey, I just realized, where's the boobie smiley????????????? Jerome took our Boobie smiley.........

Yes indeed, the camo attire with your additions would find a home here. As would some decals. I'm kinda new around here, and I admit I didn't read the preceding 12 pages of this thread, but how and where do I find a listing of decals with pricing/shipping info so I can place an order?

adam12, sent you a message.(y)

Looks great on the yota. When I come to collect my Eland, is this the rig we'll be using? If so I don't want to be on board when we have to use that snorkel....:sneaky: Then again maybe I do.

Hey, I just realized, where's the boobie smiley????????????? Jerome took our Boobie smiley.........

o_OWHAT an eland.........jeez this is my sunday best go to town vehicle :D

Mike, you made it. Finally!

yup wayne eventually!!! 10 days in SA sorting all the crap there (never thought it would be so difficult to buy a vehicle and take it out of a country!!! :mad:), had to drive an hour and a half the wrong way to pretoria to pick up the last doc needed (the jevic papers and window sticker) then got accross the SA/Bots border early evening, then stayed in francistown and got to kazangula border crossing mid afternoon next day. for a change things went quickly and smoothly on the zambian side and it only took a bit over 2 hours combined for the agents to clear the vehicle through kazangula and the main offices in livingstone, was sorted bit before 5pm. stayed the night at fawlty towers in livingstone ( good place to stay if you are over nighting or checking out livingstone) set off next morning bout 6.30 am and got to lusaka bit after lunchtime, picked up some food etc and kit and got to takeri about 10.30 pm......had 3 days there then back to lusaka to try and sort some stuff out, then flew out thurs and got back to jersey yesterday morning....so no side trip to kanana to see jason and no jaeger shots with Doc in walvis!!!! :( but at least i got it there................mind you now waiting for docs to be sent to SA and the agent there to have it de-registered there, and then him to send those docs back to zambia so it can then be registered there!! the agent said if those docs go missing either way then things will be complicated......so not quite there yet!! :rolleyes::cautious:

Last edited:
They blew your plan with very little effort. That truly sucks.
Not great that the nightmare could continue.
Here's hoping.

Get Patsy to peel the decal if they are going to impound it.

35, are you still offereing these? I would like to get a Kudu & Buffalo. Please let me know. Thank you!

where are the prices? how to order?

where are the prices? how to order?

You can either message him or wait a little bit Scott checks this thread daily for new reply's. and you can always go to his website wildafricadecals.com

Decals are $15.00 US plus $4.00 shipping, or 3 decals for $35.00 and after 6 decals they are $10.00 each. Currency conversion link below for USD exchange rate. as per his site.

Thanks Bobby.

The new website is up and running. Credit cards and Paypal accepted.

Thanks to all of you.

I am currently working on a Bushbuck and Croc vs. Wildebeest decal.

T-shirts have been ordered and will be available soon, staring with the Kudu and Cape Buffalo III.

I will post pics when all this comes together. Love you guys.

Hey Scott, have you ever thought of doing these in black? Would work well on light colored vehicles such as my white Tundra.

A T Shirt with a Kudu or Cape Buffalo on would be great

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg