Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BGRC PFRC & SSAA
Hunted
Australia (WA & NT), Zimbabwe, Zambia, South Africa
This isn't related to hunting, but it's nevertheless perfectly true of what happened to me.

As part of my training as a surgical nursing student I was regularly posted away on practicum out to various hospitals to consolidate my theoretical training. In this particular instance I was detailed to a prestigious hospital focussing on plastic surgery.

On reporting bright and early on the Monday morning at "hand over", I was a bit surprised to know I was the only male nurse (student) in the ward. This was because my assignment was in the breast augmentation and reduction ward!!!

MY GOD!! For a young guy I was savagely torn between my professional bearing and conduct, against a normal young guy's total obsession with TITS!! :E Shocked:

Yep! It was hard!! (And so was working on ward!!) Just imagine for 8hrs a day doing nothing but inspecting unfettered, enlarged and beautifully sculpted TITS!! And that was my job!! I didn't mind missing lunch breaks!! :A Shades:

It was incredible! Looking back I now realise that these women - being anxious, and proud, over their new boob job - were desperate to get some degree of reassurance before they went home to their husbands or boyfriends. Even though I was only a student, I was the only guy they'd access to. And besides being a guy, with a degree of medical knowledge, they'd way lay me in their room or bathroom, and while opening their top - to display a MAGNIFICENT rack! - they'd casually ask: "As a guy, what do you think of these?" All I could do was whimper and nod vigorously in wide-eyed yearning!!
:E Wow:

Again, you've got to believe me - it was very hard work for a young guy!!

Another arduous part of my nursing duties was to conduct regular wound assessment observations. A part of this uses a mnemonic CWMS, which stands for: Colour, Warmth, Movement and Sensation.

So - as a professional and competent nurse - I was duty bound to conduct these assessmebts on each of my patients by:
Colour: I was perforce to closely inspect each lovely breast to make sure that it was uniform and natural in colour! :A Shades:
Warmth: I then had to gently feel each breast assessing them that they were uniformly warm to the touch - and within normal temperature range.
Movement: Here I had to give each of them a gentle horizontal and vertical sway to ensure a normal range of movement, and finally
Sensation: Here I had to gently palpate (feel) both, all the while asking the lady as I moved my hand around: "Can you feel this?" :A Give Us A Hug:
Please note that palpation also included the areola (nipples!) AND included the degree of "springiness" of the whole breast. Finally, I had to step back and observe both for uniformity of size and shape, both individually AND in comparison to each other!! :A Shades:

Again, this was hard work for a young male nursing student!!

After a fortnight my assignment reluctantly came to an end, but while it lasted I'd daily pray a silent thanks to the Almighty for the Lecturer who assigned me to that ward!! (y)

In the parlance of assessing a trophy buffalo every pair that I saw was: "solidly bossed, polished, with deep curls, magnificent spread and beautifully tipped!!"
(y)
I've since wondered how they'd score under SCI rules? :E Hmmm:

Hilarious! Probably every guy’s dream job!

Reactions: BWH
Ok so were are the Pics as Proof:)

Lets just say that after 15yrs (medical, surgical and mainly down at the deep end of psychiatric nursing) those memories are so clear, I can recall it all as if it were yesterday!

Ok so were are the Pics as Proof:)
Couldn't ever do that - patient confidentiality issues!!
BUT I could draw you some pictures from memory?? If I had 2 balloons I could also make a pretty good 3D model? (y)

I once applied for the position of OB/GYN noting that I had no formal training or degree in the subject but a lot of field experience. I didn’t get the job. Probably a good thing because I’m sure I would have been bushed every day I had to work! Lol
You are making me rethink my life choices and career path. If you ever need an anesthesiologist give me a call, I can numb the hell out of them, num num num!
Cheers,
Cody

Couldn't ever do that - patient confidentiality issues!!
BUT I could draw you some pictures from memory?? If I had 2 balloons I could also make a pretty good 3D model? (y)
OK, If thats the best you can do

She says she remembers you
176545.jpg

Yep! I remember her!! I'd know those elbows anywhere!! Hahahaha!!

This isn't related to hunting, but it's nevertheless perfectly true of what happened to me.

As part of my training as a surgical nursing student I was regularly posted away on practicum out to various hospitals to consolidate my theoretical training. In this particular instance I was detailed to a prestigious hospital focussing on plastic surgery.

On reporting bright and early on the Monday morning at "hand over", I was a bit surprised to know I was the only male nurse (student) in the ward. This was because my assignment was in the breast augmentation and reduction ward!!!

MY GOD!! For a young guy I was savagely torn between my professional bearing and conduct, against a normal young guy's total obsession with TITS!! :E Shocked:

Yep! It was hard!! (And so was working on ward!!) Just imagine for 8hrs a day doing nothing but inspecting unfettered, enlarged and beautifully sculpted TITS!! And that was my job!! I didn't mind missing lunch breaks!! :A Shades:

It was incredible! Looking back I now realise that these women - being anxious, and proud, over their new boob job - were desperate to get some degree of reassurance before they went home to their husbands or boyfriends. Even though I was only a student, I was the only guy they'd access to. And besides being a guy, with a degree of medical knowledge, they'd way lay me in their room or bathroom, and while opening their top - to display a MAGNIFICENT rack! - they'd casually ask: "As a guy, what do you think of these?" All I could do was whimper and nod vigorously in wide-eyed yearning!!

Another arduous part of my nursing duties was to conduct regular wound assessment observations. A part of this uses a mnemonic CWMS, which stands for: Colour, Warmth, Movement and Sensation.

So - as a professional and competent nurse - I was duty bound to conduct these assessmebts on each of my patients by:
Colour: I was perforce to closely inspect each lovely breast to make sure that it was uniform and natural in colour! :A Shades:
Warmth: I then had to gently feel each breast assessing them that they were uniformly warm to the touch - and within normal temperature range.
Movement: Here I had to give each of them a gentle horizontal and vertical sway to ensure a normal range of movement, and finally
Sensation: Here I had to gently palpate (feel) both, all the while asking the lady as I moved my hand around: "Can you feel this?" :A Give Us A Hug:
Please note that palpation also included the areola (nipples!) AND included the degree of "springiness" of the whole breast. Finally, I had to step back and observe both for uniformity of size and shape, both individually AND in comparison to each other!! :A Shades:

After a fortnight my assignment reluctantly came to an end, but while it lasted I'd daily pray a silent thanks to the Almighty for the Lecturer who assigned me to that ward!! (y)

In the parlance of assessing a trophy buffalo every pair that I saw was: "solidly bossed, polished, with deep curls, magnificent spread and beautifully tipped!!"
(y)

I bet you you had a great time. Wait til check for tumours etc.
Were you light headed from the blood being diverted to somewhere else?????

(y)

And be kind to us. Hard (pardon the pun) ... for us to concentrate on hunting.

Good story!

Lets just say that after 15yrs (medical, surgical and mainly down at the deep end of psychiatric nursing) those memories are so clear, I can recall it all as if it were yesterday!

Who wouldn't? !!

Remember guys this was posted under the "Jokes and Humorous" Section.

I bet you you had a great time. Wait til check for tumours etc.
Were you light headed from the blood being diverted to somewhere else?????
Absolutely!! Throughout my shift I'd suffer clinically observable bouts of intermittent postural hypotension!!

Always wondered why I got dizzy post wound care and CWMS obs!! I'd end up as disoriented as a blowfly banging around the walls on hot afternoon!! Thank God the ward corridor was straight with no nooks - otherwise I'd be found dead by now - curled up in the corner on my back!! :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for sharing...excellent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusM4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you