Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BASC
Hunted
UK, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Dumfries and Galloway, Isle of Arran (Scotland). RSA, North West, Kalahari, Limpopo
I was having a little poke around and came across this http://auctions.holtsauctioneers.co...alelot=A0617+++1199+&refno=++113667&saletype=

If I had the cash I would in a heartbeat

Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 5.10.21 PM.png

Fuch'ing Fine gun!!! Lol

People would ask what in the Fuchs is that thing? Lol

I think the important question to ask, if it comes in scoped at 13lbs and 6oz, does it come with a Fuch'ing wheel barrel to haul it around the bush?

And if you paid that much for a rifle the wife would say get the Fuchs out!

Well, it's just an estimate, and the market is soft ...

I remember reading about this rifle, very interesting. But a feeding issue would be something to behold.

I think the important question to ask, if it comes in scoped at 13lbs and 6oz, does it come with a Fuch'ing wheel barrel to haul it around the bush?
That is awesome, I blew coffee out my nose!

I remember reading about this rifle, very interesting. But a feeding issue would be something to behold.

If I paid 45,000 Euros for a rifle, the feeding issue would be not affording groceries for a while.............:whistle:

If I paid 45,000 Euros for a rifle, the feeding issue would be not affording groceries for a while.............:whistle:

It's £45,000 not euros. Sorry the price has just up

58423.50 US Dollar, what a hunt that would pay for!

Too fuching heavy, enormously fuching expensive, I pass on this one :p

Its just the cool factor but yes you can go on one hell of a hunt fro that money

It's a very interesting rifle for sure but also expensive. I've never seen one in person. Has anyone here on the forum shouldered one of these?

I haven't Charlie but I bet it fits like a Fuching glove!o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois