Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BASC
Hunted
UK, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Dumfries and Galloway, Isle of Arran (Scotland). RSA, North West, Kalahari, Limpopo
I was having a little poke around and came across this http://auctions.holtsauctioneers.co...alelot=A0617+++1199+&refno=++113667&saletype=

If I had the cash I would in a heartbeat

Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 5.10.21 PM.png

Fuch'ing Fine gun!!! Lol

People would ask what in the Fuchs is that thing? Lol

I think the important question to ask, if it comes in scoped at 13lbs and 6oz, does it come with a Fuch'ing wheel barrel to haul it around the bush?

And if you paid that much for a rifle the wife would say get the Fuchs out!

Well, it's just an estimate, and the market is soft ...

I remember reading about this rifle, very interesting. But a feeding issue would be something to behold.

I think the important question to ask, if it comes in scoped at 13lbs and 6oz, does it come with a Fuch'ing wheel barrel to haul it around the bush?
That is awesome, I blew coffee out my nose!

I remember reading about this rifle, very interesting. But a feeding issue would be something to behold.

If I paid 45,000 Euros for a rifle, the feeding issue would be not affording groceries for a while.............:whistle:

If I paid 45,000 Euros for a rifle, the feeding issue would be not affording groceries for a while.............:whistle:

It's £45,000 not euros. Sorry the price has just up

58423.50 US Dollar, what a hunt that would pay for!

Too fuching heavy, enormously fuching expensive, I pass on this one :p

Its just the cool factor but yes you can go on one hell of a hunt fro that money

It's a very interesting rifle for sure but also expensive. I've never seen one in person. Has anyone here on the forum shouldered one of these?

I haven't Charlie but I bet it fits like a Fuching glove!o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg