AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles

The one time I put off reading Science, and I miss this?!

Absolutely incredible. Fermented cow anyone?

Very cool video, thanks for sharing Jerome. I do wonder if I'm the only one that thought this might be a story that involved @Velo Dog and ......

That Badger is certainly an industrious little bugger.

Certainly a persistent fella. Thanks for sharing!

Badgers will work the problem no matter what it is. Remember the video on the honey badger that could get out of any cage or enclosure?

Badgers will work the problem no matter what it is. Remember the video on the honey badger that could get out of any cage or enclosure?

I met that Honey Badger you speak of.

Saw a MIL story there somewhere.

I'm such a slow learner that apparently, I didn't learn my lesson with just one mother in law.
No sir, when I finally rid myself of that first one, only about 7 years later I went out and found myself another one.

I'm such a slow learner that apparently, I didn't learn my lesson with just one mother in law.
No sir, when I finally rid myself of that first one, only about 7 years later I went out and found myself another one.

Over achiever you are! :D

It took me 2 mother in-laws to realize that a third one is more than any man should be subjected to in one lifetime.

Ha, great videos! I know what a rotting cow smells like, wonder if the rancher passes by there each day perplexed as to what stinks.

that was interesting, thanks for sharing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.