Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member: Buckmasters, NRA, RMEF, DSC, SCI, and CCA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Mozambique
I can't say enough about how beautiful my Tahr looks and how excited Ann and I are about the work that Dennis has done. It's in the trailer and will be on its way south shortly.

Thank you Dennis for a beautiful job, listening to our vision and turning it into this piece of art.

John
DSCN6159_small.jpg

That mount is absolutely beautiful. Impressive. Congratulations.

Love it

Wow!!!!!! Impressive and beautiful! I love the contrast between the wood and the Tahr .

Very nice! Congratulations on your great trophy!

Very cool!

R.

Awesome!!!!! Very very cool.
Im excited too. A little bird told me that work on my lion has started.

The tahr arrived today! Ann and I met the infamous Mr. Harris down here in Florida and got it transferred from his trailer to our SUV. I didn't realize how heavy the demaske was going to be - pushing close to 100 lbs Dennis thinks. The neighbor helped me carry it into the house and when I get back next weekend from work travel will get it hung up and post that picture. The pictures are beautiful but the look in person is really amazing.

Dennis' trailer with all of the bears dropped off and the lone Tahr waiting to be offloaded.
IMG_0628.JPG

Tahr on the floor at the house waiting for me to hang it up. It is going to be a long week at work out of town just wanting to get home and put it on the wall!
IMG_0629.JPG

You are going to need some serious anchors on the wall. (y) Can't wait to see it displayed. Congrats!!!

Got it up on the wall this afternoon. Looks beautiful and really adds to the overall feel of the room.

tahr on wall at home.jpg

Beautiful!!!!!! If you keep this up, you may need a bigger house with bigger walls.... :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

That is what I had to do when I moved to GA. House with high ceilings and plenty of wall space to hang the trophies.

Off to Mozambique in 8 weeks. Buffalo, Sable, Zebra maybe Lichtenstein Hartebeest and Eland. Ann is already trying to figure where I think I'm going to put them.

Like the trophy room!

@reedy0312 it's actually our great room. Ann is a super gal putting up with my adventures, going along as a safari side-kick and then having the trophies in our only living area. I'm a pretty lucky, blessed man.

Looking good!

@reedy0312 it's actually our great room. Ann is a super gal putting up with my adventures, going along as a safari side-kick and then having the trophies in our only living area. I'm a pretty lucky, blessed man.

10-4, yes you are blessed! Looks good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.