Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
nra life member
Hunted
south africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambque, australia, New Zealand AK, VA, TN, NM, CO KS, SD, MT (USA)
I have been trying to reach Dennis for 3 weeks or more. He is usually very prompt at returning calls/email. Does anyone know if he and his wife are OK, Just wondering.

He was on AH Sunday afternoon. Perhaps he’s out on a delivery run.

I have been trying to get ahold of him for about the same amount of time. Agreed that he was always very prompt in answering and returning calls. Maybe he’s back at his shop now.

I think Dennis is the Elf in charge of Santa's Workshop, Taxidermy Division, and is pretty busy this time of year. Ho-ho-ho!

He keeps the reindeer in line too!

Last edited:
Talked to him this week. All is in order at work, just really busy. He will be back to form after the first of the year. It is hard to have patience during the holidays with any business. I am certain he will be back communicating in a couple of weeks.

Call the shop, can't always get the phone, please keep trying we are swamped and working all the time. Sorry I work on bench with my guys . Sometime I ma hard to reach , yes have done some deliveries road trips lately

Dennis- what is your shop's phone number? I keep trying your number that is on your website which is your cell number. Thanks- I'll keep trying.

@whitetail just send him a PM and he will reply to you.

I think Dennis is the Elf in charge of Santa's Workshop, Taxidermy Division, and is pretty busy this time of year. Ho-ho-ho!

He keeps the reindeer in line too!

Thanks for info, just knew about health issues. Thanks Larry

Or he could be hunting with limited reception to access this site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg