The adventure begins!

lpace

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, USA, Canada
The trip to RSA/Limpopo begins today, finally! We were scheduled to go last summer, but my friend that is going with us has triple bypass surgery 10 days before we were scheduled to leave! All is well now and we will be in the highly recommended care of Limcroma Safaris. I did a ton of due diligence before booking this trip, and nothing but good things are said about Hannes Els and his operation. I'm certainly looking forward to experiencing hunting with Limcroma myself!

Good luck.

Lots of pictures, or it never happened! ;)

Safe travels! You’re going to have an amazing time! Looking forward to updates/hunt report!

Good luck!

Good luck! Please post photos. Those of us who are not hunting need something to dream about!

Good luck on your hunt.

There was a song from back in my day entitled "Let The Good Times Roll" Here's hoping that is what happens to you and everyone on your hunt. Please keep us up to date with stories and photos.

Good luck to you! Have a great hunt!

I’ll be watching for your report! Best of luck!

Good luck!

We head out Saturday for another great adventure with Limcroma!

Good luck and shoot straight. Will be watching for a report.

The trip to RSA/Limpopo begins today, finally! We were scheduled to go last summer, but my friend that is going with us has triple bypass surgery 10 days before we were scheduled to leave! All is well now and we will be in the highly recommended care of Limcroma Safaris. I did a ton of due diligence before booking this trip, and nothing but good things are said about Hannes Els and his operation. I'm certainly looking forward to experiencing hunting with Limcroma myself!
Looking forward to the report. Good luck!

Best of luck!

Keep safe and shoot straight !

Good luck and enjoy it!
Please review Johnnyblues report of hunting Mr.Spots before you leave. We expect nothing less.

Have fun, stay safe, shoot straight and take lots of pics.

Best of luck! Look forward to the report!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.