The 12-Days Of Savings Start Now! Save On Adventure-Inspired Gifts For Everyone On Your List

African Sporting Creations

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
africansportingcreations.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
12-days-header.jpg

Dear Fellow Enthusiast,
We are excited to announce our 12-Days of Savings. As a general comment, we prefer not to promote our unique products. Fortunately for both of us, our business has grown faster this year than ever before. Based on our current run rate and historical December sales, we would like to make sure we continue to get you everything you order in a timely fashion. In light of this promotional activity, our Black Thursday and CYBER Monday sales will be scaled down versus prior years.

Be sure to keep an eye on your inbox and online for more details and the official release of these special offers!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg

Please note that due to inventory, pricing and availability are subject to change.

Good hunting,
Jim & Elisabeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is the first day of the 12-Days of Savings!

Dear Fellow Enthusiast,

Today we're kicking off our 12 Days of Savings with a 50% discount on upgrades to our top-selling flagship product. For the next 48 hours you can save $40 when you order our Exotic or Domestic Wood 2-Section Shooting Sticks and select the "Optional Courteney Cape Buffalo Case". Valued at $80, this case is made by the same company that has established a cult-like following for their footwear - The Courteney® Boot Company.

These make a great gift and there's even an option to engrave the lucky recipients name on the sticks when you order the Exotic Wood model. Order a set today for the hunter on your list or treat yourself to a set of "the finest sticks available today" as Shooting Times called them!

2021-Day1.jpg

When ordering, select "Optional Courteney Cape Buffalo Case" and your discount will appear during checkout!

Good hunting,

12-days-2.jpg

2021-Day3.jpg

shooting-sticks.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you