Thanks Jerome! Awesome site!

dugaboy1 that comment about political correctness would have every body that knows me rolling around in hysterics :p:eyecrazy::laughing: anyway where were we, :hmmmer: ah yes , thanks jerome for a great, fun , informative site :rockon::draught:

Southern Airboat . com and I will say that we have the same problem when it comes to aircraft power or carmotor power

Bigun,

Are you serious, everybody knows aircraft engines are far superior!!!!:cool:

I will restrain myself from commenting on the posts made from several of the members, but I do find it provocative that the administrators choose side and take direct part in the discussion. That is a huge NO in such forums IMO.

Not to be argumentative but the AH and the other site are two different type sites. AH is commercial and the other site is not. AH is free to the members but receives payment from advertisers. I believe that is one of the reasons it is moderated more strictly than the other site. I hope Jerome is profitable and AH remains the successful site it has been for many years to come. the other site is Saeed's playpen. He foots the bill for everything. His money, his rules. There is no paid advertisement. It is loosely moderated. I have seen personal insults directed at Saeed (and vice versa) and the members remain. It takes alot to be banned on the other site. If you want to see a cesspool go to the Political Forum, it is a little better than it was, but still unbelievable.

Both sites have some tight knit groups. After Buzz Charlton posted the report of his tracker being injured a couple of members asked about medical cost. Soon after Buzz posted that several members (who remain anonymous) donated enough money for the hospital bills and Criton's time away from work. So all of the guys are not evil on that site.

It is apples and oranges, some people like apples, some people like oranges, some even like both.

This is my final post on this thread. I have, can, probably will be a little contentious at times on these sites, however the older I get (50 next year) the more I realize the petty stuff does not matter.

Good luck to all going to Africa this year. Be careful, practice your shooting, and use enough gun.

Jerome, you need to go to African hunting forum at the other site and read for yourself what really happened there, because the view TAP is giving you is very self serving to say the least!

I'm going to make one post on this and you may believe what you read or disregard!

What happened there?:
"A Naive post was personalized and dog piled!"

and, The typical treatment had the desired effect.

Oh well.

There are lots of "dual citizens" and I read it all before it was deleted.

No where here in this current thread do I see any duplicity on the part of the "thread owner" to hide "what really happened".

"In a matter of 1 post I successfully pissed off every elephant hunter on that site."

This pretty well sums it up doesn't it??

Off to read the good the bad and the ugly. :)

Bigun,

Are you serious, everybody knows aircraft engines are far superior!!!!:cool:

It is apples and oranges, some people like apples, some people like oranges, some even like both.

This is my final post on this thread. I have, can, probably will be a little contentious at times on these sites, however the older I get (50 next year) the more I realize the petty stuff does not matter.

Good luck to all going to Africa this year. Be careful, practice your shooting, and use enough gun.

Just like a aircraft guy take a shot and then leave ;););) Maybe I can convert you to the darkside, see a aviation guy knows the real deal LS Power rules on the water and turbine power rules the sky:victory:

They also have a thread already going about helping the PH that just got killed widow and trust fund so yep not all bad,

back to the rat killing, the 5000 avg guest on here must enjoy reading something, heck join up and party with us.

dugaboy1 that comment about political correctness would have every body that knows me rolling around in hysterics :p:eyecrazy::laughing: anyway where were we, :hmmmer: ah yes , thanks jerome for a great, fun , informative site :rockon::draught:

Just set the port down before you start rolling... I absolutley hate to see alcohol abuse (spilling your drink).:nope::rant::rofl::nonono:

:clap::clap::clap:
What happened there?:
"A Naive post was personalized and dog piled!"

and, The typical treatment had the desired effect.

Oh well.

No where here in this current thread do I see any duplicity on the part of the "thread owner" to hide "what really happened".

"In a matter of 1 post I successfully pissed off every elephant hunter on that site."

This pretty well sums it up doesn't it??

Just set the port down before you start rolling... I absolutley hate to see alcohol abuse (spilling your drink).:nope::rant::rofl::nonono:

no chance of that my port decanter has a round bottom and sits in a base that stays in front of me, as you cant put it down it has to come back to me :devious::heh:

What happened there?:

Brick, nothing there has been deleted! :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois