Thanks for the add

Welcome:S Welcome:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH.

Hello 425SCHADE,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Giday and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome 425SCHADE

Welcome to AH 425SCHADE!

425SCHADE, welcome to the AH forum!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH !

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome aboard 425SCHADE. Is that caliber a Wildcat? It is a new one on me. A 425 Westley Richards on the other hand..... Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. If you are already "dreaming of Africa" as you mentioned, we'll do our best to help you realize that hunting Africa is a necessity that must be taken care of "sooner rather than later."

Hello and thanks Shootist43.
I'm based in Australia and have managed to take almost all game available here, some of the deer species and camel remain outstanding. Unfortunately yet to hunt internationally.
I hunt for sustenance and conservation purposes, trophies where applicable and of course some target shooting thrown in for good measure.
The 425 SCHADE cartridge is of my own design, a necked up and improved .416 Rem, looking to emulate modern .404 Jeffery specs in a belted case. Looking forward to build up of the rifle and load development, then of course trialing in the field.

Yours should be an interesting project. I own two 404 Jeffery(s) and recently acquired a 416 Rem. Mag. although I haven't reloaded for it yet. From the QuickLoad simulation I've run the 416 Rem. Mag. is almost the equal of the Jeffery. I seriously doubt that an animal struck by either would know the difference.

That's right, the performance and subsequent outcome will be more than likely unnoticeable, including with my cartridge. I am however hoping to notice some pride and satisfaction having achieved it with my design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RamiroMcGu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg