Thanks again to all our Veterans and those still serving us!

Ridgewalker

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa: Limpopo, Northwest; USA: Ak, Mt, Wy, Co, Ne, Ks, Nv, NM, Tx
I cannot believe another year has gone by since the last Veterans Day. I’ve been texting my thanks and appreciation to all my friends who served and who are still. All of our veterans are the absolute BEST! Thank you! Thank you! Here’s wishing you peace and calm on this day of remembrance!
Phil

Ridgewalker,

In many ways friend, you are one of the nicest people who is a member here.

Best to you always.

Von S, it’s easy to be an OK guy when one has lived a great life. My country and the people in it have been good to me. I’m healthy. I’m financially comfortable. I have a beautiful loving family. The men in uniforms (all, military, police, firemen...all) have protected me and provided me with so many freedoms. I live a charmed life, maybe not so perfect with a couple of foolish marriages, but wonderful never the less.

Thanks for your flattery! If I ever win the Powerball I’m going to drag a bunch of you guys on a grand Africa hunt with me, then you’ll just have to listen to my line of bull:ROFLMAO::sneaky:!

In the mean time, I hope everyone can have a great life in a great country protected by a bunch of super heroes!

It is to absent comrades to whom we all owe the greatest debt.

Thank the Lord for so many who have served over the years! Coming from a military family I really appreciate all who have served! God Bless America!

Thank the Lord for so many who have served over the years! Coming from a military family I really appreciate all who have served! God Bless America!

Charles you hit the nail on the head...”Thank the Lord” for all those who serve and have served.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross