Thank you Very Much

wayne1

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
Big Game Rifle Club Brisbane Queensland Australia
Hunted
Australia
I'd like to THANK everyone who has responded to my posts. It's GREAT to get feedback from more experienced hunters. I have instigated a plan, while I'm saving for a safari, to carry out every suggestion you fellas have posted. THANKYOU ALL VERY MUCH. Wayne1:hail:

So, what's the plan?

The Plan: Saving naturally. I've started having a look at the companies on this website. I'm having a new recoil pad fitted to the rifle, take a couple of days. Get onto the reloading table then out to the range with some shooting sticks that I can make at home. Then I'm off to the gym so I can run like hell for the closest tree if things go arseup; no not really, it's just so I can enjoy the trip. I want to get a head cam so I can capture the action. How's that for starters? Anything I missed? Already got the cloths and bino's. I'll be using a Ruger 9.3x62, that big enough?

Way better to shoot straight and not run. :)
Sounds fair enough.

Big enough for any plains game you are likely to encounter.

I shall not retreat, it's simply advancing in the other direction. After reading Patterson's account of Africa, trees seem to be the optimal escape from anything that wants to bite ya, stab ya or stick ya. Thanks Mate.

Wayne sounds like you've got a great start to a great plan. Good Luck

If I don;t do anything worthwhile for the rest of my life, this is one thing I want to do. When I'm sitting in my rocking chair on the front verandah I'd like to think back on the experience and think to myself: THAT WAS TOP SHIT.

If I don;t do anything worthwhile for the rest of my life, this is one thing I want to do. When I'm sitting in my rocking chair on the front verandah I'd like to think back on the experience and think to myself: THAT WAS TOP SHIT.

Excactly!

:cool:

I have instigated a plan to carry out every suggestion you fellas have posted.

Does anyone else wish they had suggested Wayne bring them along, his treat? LOL

Good luck planning Wayne.

On Ya Diamondhitch. We'd never get any hunting done. Beer would flow and then it would lies, more lies and untruth truths.
Talking of groups: What do you call a bunch of politicians standing on a hill?.....a thickett.

On Ya Diamondhitch. We'd never get any hunting done. Beer would flow and then it would lies, more lies and untruth truths.
Talking of groups: What do you call a bunch of politicians standing on a hill?.....a thickett.

Someone say beer???

Wayne, guess i missed your intro, anyway, Welcome to the forum, looks like you have been chatting and have gotten some very good advise from the other members. I'll look you up when I get to Oz, beer, mmmmmmmmmmmmm good.:beer:

Stick to the plan

By-all-means 35bore. You'd be welcome at my campfire. That sounds sooo gay. Thanks Mate for the welcome. I am planning a trip to the Dark Continent. These yahoo's on the forum tell me I wont return unless I'm panther poop.

Sorry Pawprint I got carried away.

Hey little deviations from the plan are what makes life exciting!!! But your rellay should stick to the plan. :)

When you do send me personal email and I will give you details. Love to have you Mate.

Someone say beer???

Wayne, guess i missed your intro, anyway, Welcome to the forum, looks like you have been chatting and have gotten some very good advise from the other members. I'll look you up when I get to Oz, beer, mmmmmmmmmmmmm good.:beer:

HAH!!! the simple mention of beer and there you are :drooling::p:laughing::draught:

HAH!!! the simple mention of beer and there you are :drooling::p:laughing::draught:

Am I that transparent????HA:confused::draught:

Hi spike.t, There's nothing like a cold beer after a hot hunt. Be nice boys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois