Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA, DSC
Hunted
USA, CANADA, AFRICA
I've been a member here for a few years now. This website and all the hard work behind the scenes done by you are noted and appreciated. This place was instrumental in me fulfilling my life long dream of hunting in Africa. I have been informed and entertained here so thank you Jerome, I have no idea just how many hours you must put into this endeavor but I bet it's a lot!
A special thanks has to go to the members who post here also, without yall taking the time out of your busy lives to contribute to the website I'm afraid even Jerome would have a hard time making a successful forum. So everyone keep up the good work you are planting a lot of seeds for thought to those thinking of hunting in Africa!

Everyone has a story that is unique and we all get to share them here. When you read someone’s hunt report you get to go along on the trip and enjoy the thrill of the hunt which makes the memories of your own hunt even more special.

Second all of that. I check AH several times a day in between my other activities. Always some new bit of info to absorb. Keep it up, Jerome, and all who post.

This is one of the most civilized forum period, great bunch here, special all those cigar smokers. :Cigar: :ROFLMAO:

Indeed fully agree with the above statements and let’s not forget to thank @BRICKBURN too!

This forum is shining light and the great members and their stories keep me coming back for more!

Thanks for starting this JimT! 100% agree.

I’ll second that. This site and the input from its members not only keeps the African hunting fires burning within, but I’m always learning something new, whether it pertains to guns, hunting, Africa, travel, Scotch, watches, taxidermy or a myriad of other subjects.
I never come across a site that is so informative and the contributors so cordial and courteous.
Most of all, Jerome, you for your work.

I noticed nobody thanked all the enablers who put those thoughts of double rifles and large calibers into the heads of the starry-eyed, future safari dreamers, so I will. Thanks all!
This truly is an informative site; with a plethora of friendly types willing to share their knowledge. Greatly appreciated!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.