AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI, AK SCI
Hunted
U.S.A. NJ, TX, AZ, AK. Limpopo and the Kalihari in South Africa. Eastern Cape RSA 2017.
I just wanted to thank billc, Deleted member 15212, warbird782, and Loodt, and many others, for their hunt reports and words of encouragement, that have made me jump feet first into A lioness hunt this September.

This morning the deposit was sent and I will be hunting with Loodt and the crew. So now, I have 2 separate hunts my first trip over. First, a photo safari to get the eyes use to Africa, then it's fourteen days of plains game fun with Cruiser Safaris and last but certainly not least, the Lioness hunt with Loodt. I am in for a great 28 days in country.

I look forward to meeting as many of the AH members as possible at SCI or DSC in 2016!

Be well and stay safe.

Thank you again!

Regards,

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Gizmo, it's going to be a dream come true!

Roger that, I leave the 27th for a lion buff and pg hunt on the 27th. I can't wait, train train and train some more. Then write up a hunt report for all of us on AH to live vicariously through you. God bless brother, your in for one heckava time!

No doubt! Train, train, train, has been the way of the day (for months). It's off to the range first thing tomorrow morning for a little more behind the gun time. As for the report, I hope it will be enjoyable, I'm not a wordsmith as some on the site are. Enjoy your hunt and good luck on some great trophies and memories.

Regards,

Mike

I'd bet your going to have a blast. From all I've heard Loodt does a hellava job and has a first class operation.

You are going to have a blast and great hunt for sure. I am glad I could help and looking forward to seeing the end results of your trip. Start getting the ideas together for the mounts now. LOL after all that is what sealed your fate to go on the lioness hunt.

If I can help with anything else let me know but I think loodt and Pieter have the lioness worked out. You need any more info on relive if your thinking of them doing some work for you let me know.

Goo luck in sept and enjoy it all.

Wow! Sounds like the trip of a lifetime ! From all accounts I have read here you will have a great experience with Loodt ! Good luck

You are going to have a blast and great hunt for sure. I am glad I could help and looking forward to seeing the end results of your trip. Start getting the ideas together for the mounts now. LOL after all that is what sealed your fate to go on the lioness hunt.

If I can help with anything else let me know but I think loodt and Pieter have the lioness worked out. You need any more info on relive if your thinking of them doing some work for you let me know.

Goo luck in sept and enjoy it all.
Thanks again Bill. I have a folder going of possible poses for the lioness:D. Now it's just picking the right pose for the space, but thats a good problem to have! Have a great weekend.

Regards,

Mike

Mike, I am glad to have helped out. After all that is what got me hooked on AH. I saw many hunters, outfitters, and PH's helping each other out. This community has been good to me so if I can help anyone with their safari I am glad to.

Have fun, take lots of pictures, and keep a journal of your adventure. I look forward to your write up on this site. If I can help in anyway please shoot me a pm.

Dave

Thank you Dave. This is a great site with great and helpful people. I hope one day, I can help someone with my experience. Thanks again and I'm sure I'll be shooting you a PM in the near future.
Regards,
Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mchahine

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,