Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
CRS, NRA Patron Member, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Hunted
RSA
Needed to supply the Republic of Texas armory? :)

don,t cheer to much, they are not going to make them to lower the prices. they see a plan to make money. it may put more primers in the supply chain, but i don,t see their primers being sold for much of a price reduction.

This plus the new Hornady primer plant and maybe there will be some progress on getting ammo back in stock. This is very good news.

don,t cheer to much, they are not going to make them to lower the prices. they see a plan to make money. it may put more primers in the supply chain, but i don,t see their primers being sold for much of a price reduction.

Is the price of primers tied to the prime rate?

Regardless, the addition of 400 jobs should be a boom for the Hooks, TX economy.

More primers in the "system" is a good start. I hope they provide some data that can be used for comparitave purposes. For one, I was satisfied with "pre-Covid" primer pricing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhakhoa123

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,