Texas Hunting Done Right With Rockin G Ranch

I'm planning to head back in November! Can't wait.

A few Turkey Hunting pictures

full

full

full

Y0u find me a pronghorn tag yet ? :Banghead:

Working on it, I have a list of folks wanting them so we'll see how many tags I can get a hold of.

@gizmo, did you put the lipstick on that last ram? I seem to recall another thread where people were discussing.... Extracurricular activities like that!

@gizmo, did you put the lipstick on that last ram? I seem to recall another thread where people were discussing.... Extracurricular activities like that!
They're all puckered up and ready for you. :LOL:

Sure looks like a fun place.
I can assure you it is! Just be ready to gain weight while you are there, Gizmo puts on some good feed and runs a top notch operation.
Cheers,
Cody

I can assure you it is! Just be ready to gain weight while you are there, Gizmo puts on some good feed and runs a top notch operation.
Cheers,
Cody

Yep what he said:) ^^^^

I have been to the Rockin G twice, had a blast both times and hope to get back one of these days soon!

Hello all here is the full length video that introduces everyone to the Rockin G Ranch. I hope ya'll enjoy.

This is very impressive. I hope to visit some time on the near future.
Thank you and that would be wonderful. We’d be honored to have the opportunity to hunt with you.

Great job on the video Erik. Nice looking deer - and none look genetically engineered!

Great job on the video Erik. Nice looking deer - and none look genetically engineered!
Thank you, the deer in the video are my free range deer. I didn't put any of the pics of my big deer like the ones below in the video. I have both free range whitetail and mule deer and high fenced whitetail and mule deer.
The first pic is at the breeder's place where I get my big whitetail from.
IMG_3728.JPG
IMG_3730.JPG

Well I have been very blessed to have had three amazing photographers come to the ranch in the last several months. French Photo Journalist Melanie Wenger as well as Byron and James Taylor. These three have done some amazing work so I figured I would post some pics of theirs. They arent necessarily "trophy" pics but just some really great photography or interesting stuff. I hope ya'll enjoy.
Melanie is doing a book on hunting and I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to be a part of her work. I can't wait for it to come out and if ya'll have the chance please check her website out. She is very talented.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

My wife will probably kill me for posting this pic below but it was awesome. Melanie took it at my wife's birthday dinner.

01-2018-rockingranch-do-not-sell-67-jpg.218513

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

rg-118-of-250-jpg.218538

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross