Texas Hill Country Exotic Hunts

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
For those guys that are not heading over to Africa this year, we have some hunt openings in the Texas Hill Country for exotics. A great way to keep in practice and make it through the summer doldrums, before deer season rolls back around.

These hunts are semi guided and are 3 days long, includes meals, lodging, transportation during the hunt, field prep and trophy fee for one animal; Axis Deer, Fallow Deer, Blackbuck, Sika Deer or Mouflon. Additional animals can be taken for an applicable trophy fee. Price for the hunt is $3,250.

We have access to dozens of ranches and access to just about any species. If there is something you are looking for please let me know.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!