Wade J VanGinkel

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
I've been back for 3 weeks already just haven't taken the time to post.
Drove from Colorado to Huntsville texas with my grandson to enjoy a few days off and get away from a virus outbreak at my workplace. My son didn't get to go for this reason as he was exposed.
Had a great 2 days fishing alligator gar with my grandson catching one about 80 pounds. Biggest of the trip was about 110.
Then drove to lake Towakani for 2 more days fishing with a friend and to celebrate my grandsons 11th birthday.
My daughter flew in to Dallas and joined us there.
Overall a great trip and can't wait to do it again. My son's a bit jealous since he missed the whole thing after waiting almost a year.

20200606_115826.jpg
20200607_120551.jpg
20200607_075251.jpg
116665.jpeg
116576.jpeg
20200606_073948.jpg

I grew up a 30 minute walk to the Trinity River in Texas. Caught a lot of gar. Great fun! Congratulations to you and the grandson on your success! He looks so happy!

Some great looking gar there and congratulations on a huge mess of fish on the table.

Looks like the youngster had a good time also!

Looks like a good day! Thanks for sharing!

Wow, very nice! The smile on your grandson is priceless. Thanks for sharing!

You got some good ones but what you really got was time with that grandson!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross