Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hello all I have an opportunity for hunters to hunt with us this season and get in a lot of trigger time. As we are a managed deer land I receive mule deer doe tags on an annual basis. It is not uncommon to see over 100 deer in the course of a day. I have 4 permits this year so I would like to offer 2 packages as follows. There are NO cull bucks this year and offer is only for does. I ask that each hunter take one of the does inside the high fence with the remaining tag to be filled on the low fenced remainder of the ranch.

All inclusive package for $1500 per hunter
Includes:
2 mule deer does with state permits
Up to 4 hen Rio Grand Turkeys
Unlimited Hogs, varmints, and predators
Guides, Meals, Lodging
3 full hunting days, 4 nights lodging
skinning and quartering of game
Alcohol in moderation
Airport pickup/drop off at Amarillo Int'l Airport

Not included:
Texas Hunting license with turkey tags (I will provide the mule deer permits but you must have a valid Texas hunting license)
Any cost before or after the hunt not mentioned in the included
Meat processing/Taxidermy
Usual stuff

Dates:
the hunt is restricted to the following dates
Archery only- October October 8-November 2 (during archery season only does without fawns may be taken)
Any weapon- November 17-19 or November 26-Dec 2nd
The above dates listed reflect the legal hunting season for mule deer in the state of Texas less days blocked out for existing hunts.

This will be a fun hunt with a lot of big game action! @BWH and @Royal27 have done this hunt with me before and I'm sure they'd be glad to speak with someone about their experiences if asked.
1944200.jpg

This is a wonderful opportunity for someone to take a spot and stalk mule deer with archery equipment. Hunt will be catered to your preferred method of spot and stalk or blinds or both.

This would be an awesome hunt especially for a new young hunter or huntress!
Wish my granddaughter had experience with a deer rifle! This would be perfect!
Shoot, i need to look at this for me a meat hunt! Deer, turkey, hogs...mmm good!

This would be an awesome hunt especially for a new young hunter or huntress!
Wish my granddaughter had experience with a deer rifle! This would be perfect!
Shoot, i need to look at this for me a meat hunt! Deer, turkey, hogs...mmm good!
How old is your granddaughter? I have Youth rifles and we can get her in very close plus do a bit of target practice before hand.

How old is your granddaughter? I have Youth rifles and we can get her in very close plus do a bit of target practice before hand.
She’s 12 and 5’+ tall.

PM sent

Hello all I have an opportunity for hunters to hunt with us this season and get in a lot of trigger time. As we are a managed deer land I receive mule deer doe tags on an annual basis. It is not uncommon to see over 100 deer in the course of a day. I have 4 permits this year so I would like to offer 2 packages as follows. There are NO cull bucks this year and offer is only for does. I ask that each hunter take one of the does inside the high fence with the remaining tag to be filled on the low fenced remainder of the ranch.

All inclusive package for $1500 per hunter
Includes:
2 mule deer does with state permits
Up to 4 hen Rio Grand Turkeys
Unlimited Hogs, varmints, and predators
Guides, Meals, Lodging
3 full hunting days, 4 nights lodging
skinning and quartering of game
Alcohol in moderation
Airport pickup/drop off at Amarillo Int'l Airport

Not included:
Texas Hunting license with turkey tags (I will provide the mule deer permits but you must have a valid Texas hunting license)
Any cost before or after the hunt not mentioned in the included
Meat processing/Taxidermy
Usual stuff

Dates:
the hunt is restricted to the following dates
Archery only- October October 8-November 2 (during archery season only does without fawns may be taken)
Any weapon- November 17-19 or November 26-Dec 2nd
The above dates listed reflect the legal hunting season for mule deer in the state of Texas less days blocked out for existing hunts.

This will be a fun hunt with a lot of big game action! @BWH and @Royal27 have done this hunt with me before and I'm sure they'd be glad to speak with someone about their experiences if asked. View attachment 250353

Absolutely happy to talk to anyone.

This is a great time and a good way to put meat in the freezer!

Hunt for November 17-19th is now booked.

Reactions: BWH
This leaves 1 hunt left for Nov 26-Dec 2nd.

Reactions: BWH
Also If one wants to split the remaining package between two hunters, i.e. each hunter takes a mule deer, 2 hen turkeys, unlimited hogs/varmints that can be done as well for a prorated fee of $900. Thus $1200/hunter all in. That's $300 less than what a standard three day hog hunt per person would pay and your getting deer, turkey, and hogs.

Having already been to Gizmo’s for an exceptional quail hunt, I just couldn’t miss a grand opportunity for my granddaughter! Her mom was so excited that her daughter was going to get to hunt and see a place I have hunted. Sadly her health doesn’t allow her to go.
Thanks Gizmo for the opportunity to take my granddaughter on her first big game hunt!

Having already been to Gizmo’s for an exceptional quail hunt, I just couldn’t miss a grand opportunity for my granddaughter! Her mom was so excited that her daughter was going to get to hunt and see a place I have hunted. Sadly her health doesn’t allow her to go.
Thanks Gizmo for the opportunity to take my granddaughter on her first big game hunt!
Phil thank you for the opportunity to help her on her first big game hunt! I am super excited about it.

Second hunt is now sold. Thanks all, if anyone has any interest in these type of hunts holler at me and we can see what we can do. I may have some whitetail does available during the special antlerless season in January.

Damn!!!! I’m off the forum
For a few hours & miss out on this?!?!?

I see a report in the near future!

Wow what a great opportunity for a young hunter, and an old one;)

Wow what a great opportunity for a young hunter, and an old one;)

What more could an old man want than to take a grandkid on their first big game hunt at a fine location!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.