Texas bred Floridian

Jeffstrouble

Reaction score
New here.. just saying hey. Looking forward to my son's and I first Africa trip. 9 years Corp.. did a tour in Africa but not on my own accord so definitely looking forward to going back. Heres a few of my toys.

IMG_20200214_195940_140.jpg
IMG_20200214_195940_143.jpg
IMG_20200214_195735_899.jpg
IMG_20200214_195940_146.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!

welcome to AH

Giday Jeff and welcome to the A H forums where all manner of guns and hunting related addictions are catered for and encouraged.

Hello Jeffstrouble,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.

Jeffstrouble, welcome to the AH forum! Fun looking toys you have!
So what is your Africa plan? Soon? Future? Any idea where?

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH Jeffstrouble!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome,

Jeffstrouble, welcome to the AH forum! Fun looking toys you have!
So what is your Africa plan? Soon? Future? Any idea where?

It'll be within the next 36 months after my wedding. I'm obtaining more information because my son's want to attend as they avidly hunt deer and hog with me. At the moment they are 13 and 11. So ultimately if anyone has first what hand experience at what will need to be done for kids their age to attend these hunts I'd definitely like to know.

Thanks for the welcome.

Jeffstrouble, taking your kids to Africa isn't a problem but there is some paperwork involved, you'll need to cross your "I(s)" and dot your "T(s)." Most if not all outfitters will bend over backwards to make sure your boys have a good time. Have you been introduced to shooting sticks? If not, it is time you did. What kind of firearms do the boys use?

Welcome to this great forum Jeff! Enjoy the site!

Welcome to the family and the forum Jeff! Nice to have you as part of the forum. Enjoy the site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross