Texas bobwhite quail - lease-membership

U.S.A. dogman

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunted
canada,usa
:)Yearly membership: $1000.00/year. Due to the fact of low quail counts and almost no hatches . We are taking only six founding memberships in a new release bird area. Membership grants you 5 hunter days (15 bird limit/day ) starting Jan.2, 2012 through Mar 31, 2012. Located 250 miles west from Dallas Tx. nearest commercial airfield Lubbock Tx., nearest airfield Floydada Tx. ( 4700 ft. with fuel and hanger) membership limited to 10 until we acquire additional acreage. Your fee provides for the expenses to operate this preserve.
We have the KEY to success (experience in release bird hunting). Our quail are as close to wild as they get. We have a few wild coveys now and plan to build.:cool:

As long as Dick Cheney can not join!? :)

He is already a member,but have no fear we don't let him have any ammo.

That would be the only way to be safe Quail hunting with him around.

He is a pretty good guy and the shooting you are referring to was cause by the guide. They should never have been able to separate. Hunting guide 101 rule number one. (Know where your shooting companions are at all times do not under any circumstance allow your party to separate. )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majisman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross