Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hello all, I am going to be able to offer a few more West Texas Aoudad packages for this season still. Hunt will have to take place from January on as I am booked solid from now until then.
Included:
Guides, meals, lodging, alcohol in moderation, trophy fee for 1 monster Aoudad ram, 4 nights/3 days, airport pickup at Amarillo Int'l airport, sporting clays shooting, unlimited hogs/predators, trophy prep, skinning/quartering of game.

Not Included: Taxidermy (you'll get a discount if you use my company), Texas hunting license, tips, meat processing, standard stuff.

Price: All in- $4400
We've got big rams and its a very fun hunt!
IMG_0092.JPG
125.jpg
IMG_0077.JPG
IMG_4272.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no! A heck of a deal for one of your fine aoudad!

Stud rams.... among other animals. Yessir!!! I’ll take another!!!

Stud rams.... among other animals. Yessir!!! I’ll take another!!!
Yip Brad got to see several monster Aoudad Rams last weekend here at the Rockin G!

Yes I was very fortunate to get to spend a weekend at the G. After torrential downpours.... the sun came out & so did the creatures.... man, oh man!!!! Sika, Monster Red Stag, Aoudad, Axis, Blackbuck, Scimitar Oryx, etc....

Not to mention.... more mule deer than I can count!!!! Out of season....

I’d jump on this, but I’m already pretty financially committed for 2019. Hope someone can get one of these big fellows!

I’ve seen 2 this season that will conservatively go 34”. If I was guessing I’d say likely 36”.

Just throwing in a picture of my aoudad just for the heck of it. Hope no one minds.

DD492DFD-B92A-4BA1-AE41-662C4B088743.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checking in to see if any of these are still available? Any open dates in January other than DSC? Thanks

Johnny............that's a toad. Well done.
Erik.......any aoudad over 30" is well worth goin after...............nice offer..........................................Bill

Johnny............that's a toad. Well done.
Erik.......any aoudad over 30" is well worth goin after...............nice offer..........................................Bill
Thank you sir, he carried his weight well thru out his horns. Fine free range ram.

@K-man I can definitely get you in. Gimmie a bit as I’m out guiding hunts until Christmas Eve.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross