Team Norma's Tac-22 Takes 3rd Place At The U.S. National Steel Championships.

USAN

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Trenton Mitsuoka
Team Norma-USA

Norma-USA's Tac-22 wins another one for me! The weather was in the mid 70's and raining most of the time at the Smith & Wesson U.S. Steel Nationals in Smyrna Beach Florida. Tac 22's outstanding reliability in these untoward conditions boosted me to podium. The competition was fierce and a failure to fire would drop a competitor 3 to 4 places in the results. The Tac-22's flawless functioning kept me in third place by a mere 0.15 seconds in the Open Rimfire Rifle Division.

3rd_US_Steel_Nationals_sm.jpg

I also managed to win the plate rack side match. The contest involved shooting a rimfire plate rack of 6 plates with a Tactical Solutions X-ring iron sight rifle. I won with a time of 1.32 seconds and was given the plate rack used in the side match as the prize. Since I flew in from California, I decided to donate the rack to a local Junior shooter that could cart it home with them. I chose Piper Hattox from Mississippi. She is a high level junior competitive shooter with a bright future ahead of her.

TRENTON2_850x350.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois