AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club & Professional Hunters Association of South Africa
African San Taxidermy Studio South Africa

Our professional taxidermists specialize in African Animals. Their vast experience with these animals out in their natural environment and years of mounting experience, give them an edge over many others.

African San Taxidermy Studio is situated in the heart of the Northern Cape on a game ranch called Wintershoek. Our location is centralized in the prime hunting area of the Northern Cape approximately 60 km from Kimberley on the N12. We are dedicated to providing the best possible personalized taxidermy service to our clients -worldwide. We export a vast number of trophies to many different countries yearly e.g USA, Russia, Spain and Mexico.

Being based on a game ranch most species are readily obtainable at any given time to custom-make life size models. We have a dedicated workforce of 20 people who strive to deliver a world class product. Our staff has more than 30 years experience.

We offer a complete service, thereby providing our personal and total control of your valuable trophies. We are proud to be a fully state veterinarian-approved taxidermy, complying with all the strictest standards set by the authorities.

For more info on African San Taxidermy Studio in South Africa visit our website at www.africansan.com.

Cheers,
Johnny

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,