Taxidermy Lion

Good luck with your search for the lion.
I was a guest at a fantastic trophy room. will post a picture, can you guess the ONE trophy in the room he purchased?
View attachment 200471 View attachment 200472
It doesn't diminish his lifetime of hunting at all.

My guess is the blue duiker is the one purchased. How else can you get one ?

:A Outta:

My guess is the blue duiker is the one purchased. How else can you get one ?

:A Outta:
I've heard they can be hunted........ but I feel your pain. My blue duiker is the only animal I have ever shot and not recovered.

So as to not derail the thread it is the tiger skin on the floor.

Hey Fred, which of "the most dangerous killers." have you personally hunted?

He'll tell us all about the 47 Taliban he's killed with his K-Bar...as if that gives him the right to come here and trash a man he's never met just because he wants to purchase some taxidermy.

So as to not derail the thread it is the tiger skin on the floor.

Sorry, I think that's already been accomplished, before we came along!! ;)

I've heard they can be hunted........ but I feel your pain. My blue duiker is the only animal I have ever shot and not recovered.

I didn't know that! Was making fun of myself and not you.

https://safariworkstaxidermysales.com/products/african-lion-taxidermy-mountworld-class-sw1349

FOR SALE
https://safariworkstaxidermysales.com/products/african-lion-taxidermy-mount-world-class-sw1349
SW1349-2T_2000x.jpg

Probably the owners kid was the culprit.

I have a solution. I’m just a poor retired Airborne Infantry Soldier. I’ve saved all my life but will never be able to afford to hunt a Lion. If Mohammed from Jordan will book a Lion Hunt in my name and pay my travel expenses I will Kill a Lion for Mohammed from Jordan. Now how is that for compromise?
Fred, a little advice from a fellow combat arms veteran. Back off the chest thumping. Believe it or not their are other people here who have also done some remarkable things in interesting places, and are not that impressed with someone who feels compelled to wave a set of airborne wings or crossed rifles. The gentleman respectfully asked a logical question of the members of the forum. The fact that most of the responses were helpful and informative speaks to the wisdom of his choice of audience, and the responses speak to the quality of most of the members here. You excepted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross