Taxidermy Lion

Mohammad nuimaet

AH member
Reaction score
Hello hunters.. truly.. deeply.. I'm honored to contact you here on this great site..
My brother used to live nd work in africa .. he is not hunter like you but we had both a great african collections (wood and leather works .. Ivory.. extra).. and he bring it back here to Jordan - amman .. we put it in many display units in our houses...
I would like to ask you .. from your experience.. from where can I buy a Taxidermy lion .. full size or trophy.. does anyone here sell that .. if yes can I ship it abroad to Jordan.. i really looking forward to get your feedback or advices about my inquiry..
Thanks

Thank you so much sir for the advice.. I sent email to Mr Craig and waiting his replay ... please accept my deepest respect

Custos Taxidermy.

He does about 10 Lions a month for export to Europe and China

email: wilka@mweb.co.za

Ok I’m new here a rookie in the wilderness. Ethically this turns my stomach. If you don’t kill it you don’t have the moral right to display it! Just my ethics but there it is. Trafficking in fake trophies makes me sick!

Welcome Mohammed!

I hope you find what you're looking for.

Ok I’m new here a rookie in the wilderness. Ethically this turns my stomach. If you don’t kill it you don’t have the moral right to display it! Just my ethics but there it is. Trafficking in fake trophies makes me sick!

Bit of an over reaction....
  1. He said he wanted to display it, not claim he shot it
  2. Guess every museum in the world has a lack of morals
  3. You're right, your ethics, not his. You must totally understand the anti point of view though. You know, when you legally hunting makes them sick and they rudely let you know it.

I joined this place primarily to get in touch with hunters who hunted other hunters who could and would hunt them back!? Meaning Predators, meat eaters who test themselves against the most dangerous killers. The kind of hunters who want to test themselves and who despise market hunters who kill for profit! Sorry this is the eBay for fake trophies start your bidding$$$

Just a suggestion Mohammed from Jordan but grow a pair and do your own killing?

I joined this place primarily to get in touch with hunters who hunted other hunters who could and would hunt them back!? Meaning Predators, meat eaters who test themselves against the most dangerous killers. The kind of hunters who want to test themselves and who despise market hunters who kill for profit! Sorry this is the eBay for fake trophies start your bidding$$$

With all due respect, I don't even understand your point or concern in this post. o_O

I'd bet that 98% of the animals taken by hunters on this forum aren't Predators, and 95% isn't Dangerous Game. I also hate to be the one to tell you this, but every outfitter on this forum and anyplace else hunts for a profit, so you might want to stay away from them to.

Someone asked a question and it has been politely answered, by all but you.

Just a suggestion Mohammed from Jordan but grow a pair and do your own killing?

Just a suggestion, but go do something relaxing. Fishing perhaps?

:P Fisherman:

With all due respect, I don't even understand your point or concern in this post. o_O

I'd bet that 98% of the animals taken by hunters on this forum aren't Predators, and 95% isn't Dangerous Game. I also hate to be the one to tell you this, but every outfitter on this forum and anyplace else hunts for a profit, so you might want to stay away from them to.

Someone asked a question and it has been politely answered, by all but you.
My point is simple, I thought is a forum for Hunters. Mohammed from Jordan is not a hunter he is here buying someone else's kills. I was mistaken sorry.

Just a suggestion, but go do something relaxing. Fishing perhaps?

:P Fisherman:
You did not kill the fish only to keep alive and to sell for food, he thought. You killed for pride and because you are a fisherman. You loved him when he was alive and you loved him after. If you love him, it is not a sin to kill him. Or is it more? —The Old Man and the Sea

I have a solution. I’m just a poor retired Airborne Infantry Soldier. I’ve saved all my life but will never be able to afford to hunt a Lion. If Mohammed from Jordan will book a Lion Hunt in my name and pay my travel expenses I will Kill a Lion for Mohammed from Jordan. Now how is that for compromise?

Welcome @Mohammad nuimaet , I hope you are successful in your search.

My point is simple, I thought is a forum for Hunters. Mohammed from Jordan is not a hunter he is here buying someone else's kills. I was mistaken sorry.
While this forum is overwhelmingly made up of sportsmen and women who are the worlds true conservationists, it is a privately owned forum made available to anyone who wishes to join and participate in the discussion. Everyone is welcome so long as they adhere to the rules of decorum. Some of which pertain specifically to personal conduct.

I have a solution. I’m just a poor retired Airborne Infantry Soldier. I’ve saved all my life but will never be able to afford to hunt a Lion. If Mohammed from Jordan will book a Lion Hunt in my name and pay my travel expenses I will Kill a Lion for Mohammed from Jordan. Now how is that for compromise?
Seems like a reasonable compromise to me :)

Now your talking!!(y)

You definitely deserve an award for that generous offer.

Just fill in your name and other pertinent information then pat yourself on the back. ;)

high-horse1.jpg

Good luck with your search for the lion.
I was a guest at a fantastic trophy room. will post a picture, can you guess the ONE trophy in the room he purchased?
516.JPG
513.JPG

It doesn't diminish his lifetime of hunting at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyOyi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg