Taxidermy Crate Delivered!

After 15 months I received my crate from Kuche Safaris in South Africa. It was my first trip to Africa and I'm very pleased with everything. Good communication from the shipper and the Kuche team on the status of my trophies. The quality of the trophies exceeded my expectations, especially for the price. I understand there are premium taxidermists that charge a premium price. I would likely use Kuche again. I live in central OK and there are LOTS of hunters and fisherman who know good taxidermy. They've all been impressed.

View attachment 516448View attachment 516449View attachment 516450
Very nice!!!

You'll have a great time! Excellent People!!
I’ll be hunting with them too and was wondering about their taxidermy, glad to hear a good review!

I just met Koos and Cobus at the Houston Safari Club show and they seem great and I’ve gotten other good reviews so that’s all reassuring it’ll be a great experience.

Looks great.
Good to see it went well

I paid the S. African shipping Co $1200 and the Houston Customs agent $1150. Mine was shipped by boat so all theses prices are from Oct/Nov. It was shipped to my office in OKC. Poster was done at canvasondemand.com. BOOMER!
Were you satisfied with the “shipping by boat” process and cost? We I’ll have two crates being shipped sometime in the next 4-5 months and due to their size this is the direction we are thinking of using. Most of what I hear is that most if not all of the initial savings is taken up with storage and handling fees once the crate hits the port.
Since you have recently gone through this shipping by boat process could you give your experience with it?
Greatly appreciated,NMEH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!