Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI NRA QDMA NWTF TU DU
Hunted
Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, USA, South, Central America & New Zealand
As always, the taxidermy on display at the SCI show was incredible. Just when you think you have seen it all, some artist comes up with something completely new and original. The best of the best was there in force. These are three of my favorite displays from this year. Sorry that my phone camera did not do these displays the justice they are due.....The wildebeest herd crossing the river was pretty amazing!

IMG_2006.JPG
IMG_2008.JPG
IMG_2009.JPG
IMG_2010.JPG
IMG_2011.JPG
IMG_2012.JPG
IMG_2014.JPG
IMG_2015.JPG
IMG_2017.JPG

The wildebeest crossing is incredible.

I am not surprised that you were taking pictures of the same specimens I did Dan.

I seemed to be taking a lot of pictures of Bongo and Leopard for some reason.
P1010358.jpg
P1010353.jpg

My favourite action shot. The guy did not even know he was experiencing a Leopard attack. I felt for him.
P1010366.jpg

P1010352.jpg

This reminds me of the Blesbok video on Youtube.

P1010357.jpg

P1010354.jpg

P1010383.jpg

This river crossing was amazing.

P1010361.jpg
P1010362.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I seemed to be taking a lot of pictures of Bongo and Leopard for some reason.

I think you need one of each, and you can mount them similar to one of the displays above.(y)

Did you get a pic of the live animated rhino mount? I forgot to go back for that one. Actually, you need a video clip to fully appreciate that one.

I think you need one of each, and you can mount them similar to one of the displays above.(y)

Did you get a pic of the live animated rhino mount? I forgot to go back for that one. Actually, you need a video clip to fully appreciate that one.

One day.

Jerome showed me that Rhino exhibit from DSC. I assume it was the same. I never ran into it at SCI.

Awesome , thank you both for posting. Forrest

The wildebeest river crossing is amazing!

That water crossing really is jaw dropping. Would be interesting in knowing how much $ a setup like that ran or would cost. I' d have to guess North of 50k.

Rhino takes it for me!!! Great post

This animatronic charging Rhino was displayed at both DSC and SCI.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maximo5631

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,