Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, RMEF
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Argentina
Looking for quality taxidermy with 200 miles of Atlanta GA for plains games trophy.
Any suggestions and Photos would be great!

Not sure how far it is, everything on the East Coast seems crammed together to me;)

But Kanati up in Pennsylvania does good work, k own African critters, and has a heck of a good elephant replica available.

Yes Ive seen their website but that is just a little far away.

Looking for quality taxidermy with 200 miles of Atlanta GA for plains games trophy.
Hadley taxidermy in pine mountain ga

When I lived in Marietta a taxidermy supply company named wasco was acquired by Mckenzie taxidermy supply and employed an absolutely amazing in house taxidermist named Rick Carter. He may still be in the vicinity and does museum quality work. May be worth a try to look him up. Was not far off of I20

When I lived in Marietta a taxidermy supply company named wasco was acquired by Mckenzie taxidermy supply and employed an absolutely amazing in house taxidermist named Rick Carter. He may still be in the vicinity and does museum quality work. May be worth a try to look him up. Was not far off of I20
Rick Carter is a award wining taxidermist.

I think he and his wife Nickie are now in Athens GA.

Fortner taxidermy does a good job. He is slammed right now(like everyone else).
Yes Chris has done a whitetail and Elk for me. They have not held up over time ~5 years

Have you check with Erik at Top of Texas Taxidermy @gizmo, he is a member and sponsor on this site. He is not here in GA, he is in TX, but what I've read he does excellent work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Ive seen their website but that is just a little far away.
I wouldn’t worry too much about the distance. I’d go for the best quality wherever I could find it. I’ve used Stan Gross in Hollywood Alabama for many years. He is the best of the best. The problem is that I’m not sure he’s taking big animals right now. I think he’s trying to limit himself to deer, birds, etc. I would imagine he would still do smaller African animals.

Hello sir, I would love the opportunity to do work for you. I am not in Georgia but am in Amarillo Tx. I do work for clients in Georgia though. We do very high quality work at a very reasonable price. Shipping your trophies to you is no big deal, I have several trophy transport services that I use. It eliminates the need for crating and such which keeps the cost low.
Also I am USDA certified so I can take all of your trophies in directly which will save you time and money. It is also the most safe and secure way to do it. I have worked with just about all the major import brokers out there and about 80% of my taxidermy business is in Safari work so we are very experienced not only in mounting the animals but with all of the logistical processes as well.
I would be very glad to take some time to visit with you about all of this if you’d like. My phone number is in my banner or feel free to PM me yours and I can give you a call

trophy taker taxidermy north of gainesville in cornelia georgia did my plains game and back skins. great job. highly recommended. i will use them again.

Anyone used Broderick Head taxidermy in Roopville GA?

Hadley’s in Pine Mountain GA 31822 does award winning work. Good people

Kanati without a doubt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!