Website
www.travelexpressagency.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, New Zealand, Argentina and throughout North America
Effective immediately - Kilimanjaro airport has changed the visa issuing process for travelers who apply on arrival. The process can now take over two hours.

Alternatively travelers can apply in advance at http://www.immigration.go.tz

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
Apparently you can apply online.

flatwater bill

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
NAMIBIA, RSA, KYRYG, KAZAKSTAN, MOZAMBIQUE,MEXICO, BOLIVIA, PERU, BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, SPAIN,
Would like to hear if any AH member has successfully applied for a Tanz visa online. And what it cost from USA (usually 5-15 times as much as other countries).....Some evisa applications (eg, India) charge $100 to apply. The 10 page "application" is never replied to, and the $100 is lost. Hope Tanzania's works better. If you have obtained a visa online, let us know.........................thanks for posting.....................FWB

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england

flatwater bill

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
NAMIBIA, RSA, KYRYG, KAZAKSTAN, MOZAMBIQUE,MEXICO, BOLIVIA, PERU, BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, SPAIN,
Spike.........that is one of my next destinations...........a country that does that actually wants visitors...........in some countries, the Govt is shooting their own hunting industry in the foot...............FWB

Mark A Ouellette

AH senior member
Reaction score
Articles
Member of
NRA Benefactor
Come to Zambia... pay your USD 50 at Immigration desk get passport stamped and on your way....:)

I was in Zambia last couple of weeks. Just as Spike stated, pay $50 at immigration for a visa and have a great visit!

The entire Zambian immigration process to include waiting in a short line took perhaps 15 minutes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MinervaIse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh