TANZANIA: Tanzania Buffalo Hunt With Bullet Safaris

Great hunt and a very nice buffalo. Gotta love that Ruger 375. My gun of choice on my hunt and I used the same ammo combo you did. A frames are devastating. Congrats to all.

Nathan recommended the A-frames. After seeing the thickness of the Buffalo's skin I understood why one needed an exceptionally tough bullet. They really are devastating - both buffalo were pretty squarely toward me and the impact of the a-frame almost knocked them down. I never imagined that would have that effect!

that sounds like a great trip! and how cool to share with your dad! hoping to do that someday, but time is not on my side.
Great buff's , congrat's

Great hunt, very good trophies, congrats !

Congrats on the great buffalo and thanks for sharing the hunt with us.

Awesome report and congratulations on a great hunt as well as some superb trophies (y)

Hope to see you and your dad in Namibia again ;)

Thanks for sharing the details and pictures of your trip. Nathan and his partners run a wonderful operation and I hope to hunt again with them someday.

I am curious if you saw any roan or sable while there?

We saw several groups of roan, and also saw kudu, lesser kudu, waterbuck, dik dik - and I am sure I am forgetting some other species that weren't on the 10 day license. We didn't see any sable, although I was told they are there and have good success rates when focused on them.

Two great buffalo on two exciting stalks. Sounds like a great hunt for you and your dad. Thanks for sharing.

Well done, Tanzania is definitely on the bucket list and it sounds like Bullet is the way to go. Nice to know that someone can keep costs relatively reasonable and still deliver a quality hunt in Tanzania. It has the reputation of being very expensive.

I don't think you could go wrong with Bullet! Because of the license fee structure (that goes to the government) Tanzania will never inexpensive, but Bullet did a great job and I feel like I got a lot of value for the experience.

thanks for the report!
we appreciate the business and enjoyed having you and your dad in camp - you are welcome back anytime.
also thanks for the detailed info and explanations.
if I can help anyone with more information do not hesitate to ask.

your buff is in there...!

IMG_2125.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
your buff is in there...!

I thought two of those looked familiar!

Nathan, you run a first class operation and I look forward to hunting with you and Crispin again in the future!

Great report and a great hunt. That second bull is what I see in my dreams. Someday...

GREAT STUFF and very well done!!
Tanzania is an awesome place to hunt in the true wild!!!
Brings back lotsa great memories!!!

It looks like you and your father had a wonderful time.
Like everyone else, I must say the buffalo are impressive.
However my favorite that you took is the Lichtenstein hartebeest, what a beautiful mount that will make.
Congratulations on an excellent hunt and thank you for sharing it will us.

I thought two of those looked familiar!

Nathan, you run a first class operation and I look forward to hunting with you and Crispin again in the future!

thank you.
looking forward to catching up with you when I return to the USA, will you be at Dallas again this year?
We just finished up another good buffalo hunt with 2 more big buffalo being taken - I will post some pics soon.

our current leopard hunter has taken his leopard, sable and roan - all before day 9 (along with eland, hartebeest zebra hyena and a reedbuck).

cant wait to update everyone on the last safaris - it has been a great season!

we really appreciate you and your dad hunting with us and supporting these wilderness areas with your time and $! it takes people like yall to keep wild Africa alive and well. Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg