TANZANIA: Last Hour In The Selous With GAME Trackers AFRICA. Never Say Die!

Well done gentleman and a well written hunt report!

Thank you for taking the time to put it together and share your adventure with us all.

One exceptional Africa adventure! What a grand time spent with your dad after 20 years waiting! You’re a fine son for sure!

Fabulous report!! Loved reading it.

Well worth the effort. Your long winded approach is much appreciated. Thank you for sharing your hunt.
Congratulations. .

Thanks for the report.It was my trip of a lifetime and I can never thank you enough.I love you with all my heart.Frank
Congratulations on a great hunt, memories and animals!!!

That about says it all. The End.
@Frank375 , you'll have to add Tanzania to your hunted list in your profile.
Congratulations. I felt the chaos in the final moments in the story. :D Beers:

Thank you for this report! It was a pleasure to read. You had an awesome adventure! Congratulations!

That was a great hunt, congrats to both hunters :D Cheers:

Great report. I truely enjoyed my only trip to Tanzania. Congrats on yours. An exceptional trip with a hunt you’ll always remember. Thanks for sharing
Bruce

Fabulous trip, right from conception to conclusion. Your report makes me feel like I was right there in the hunting party.

Congratulations! Fantastic report, photos and of course, those bulls!

Congrats!

Fantastic adventure! The memories of the difficulties, the faith in the process, and the Creator are great reminders of a hunt (or a life) well done!

What an amazing story and hunt together with your father! Waidmanns heil for the both of you!
Thanks a lot for sharing, this was a thrilling read till the very end!

Well deserved, and great job capturing the emotions of those last few of hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois