Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Tanzania, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana
ronnie lep crop.jpg

NOT cancelation hunts...just what we have left

Featured Hunt Specials:
- these hunts are limited (1 x of each package exists, the buffalo hunt could be two hunters at the same time).
- the dates and price are set for these cost effective hunts (changes to dates or area will change the costs)
- There comes a point when quality hunt just can't be any cheaper (we are at that point!)

LEOPARD HUNT SPECIAL in SELOUS
14 day hunt in Tanzania
Daily Rate = 15,450
Licenses = 4,900
Extras and gun lic = 1,650
Leopard Trophy Fee = 5,500
Total Hunt and Leopard Trophy Fee = 27,500
Round Trip Camp Transfer = 1,750 (private air in / road out)
Dates:
August 14 - Arrive in Dar es Sallam, overnight
August 15 - Arrive in camp with shared air transfer
August 16 to 29 - hunting for leopard
August 30 - road transfer out
August 31 - depart Dar es Salam

BulletSafarisLeopard3.jpg
BulletSafarisBuffalo1.jpg
BulletSafarisLeopard2.jpg

BUFFALO HUNT SPECIAL
7 day buffalo hunt in Rungwa Game Reserve Tanzania.
Dates:
June 29 - arrive Tanzania at JRO int airport
June 30 - flight to Ruaha NP on schedule flight and then road transfer to Camp
July 1 to 7 - hunting buffalo
July 8 - private air charter out of camp
Cost:
Daily Rate = 6,300
Licenses = 2,700
Extras and gun lic = 1,250
Buffalo Trophy Fee = 2,750
Total Hunt and Buffalo Trophy Fee = 13,000
Round Trip Camp Transfer = 1,750 (air + road in / air out)

LESSER KUDU and GAZELLE HUNT SPECIAL
10 day rare plains game hunt in Massailand Tanzania.
Dates:
dates available at this time in July August Sept Oct
Cost:
Daily Rate = 10,000
Licenses = 4,900
Extras and gun lic = 1,650
Total hunt = 16,550
Trophy Fees = Lesser Kudu 4,000 ; Grant Gazelle 750 ; Thompsons Gazelle 750 ; Buffalo 2,750 and many other...
Round Trip Camp Transfer = 750 (R/T road)

SAM_1561.JPG
SAM_1577.JPG
DSCN0392.JPG

Attachments

• blk silv w web.jpg
    blk silv w web.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 1,192
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone wanting to get into Tanzania for a hunt, here is your chance.

Good prices, I would love to do some plains game hunting there.

WOW! Nice looking cats!

Spell check???

Last edited:
Charlie, I think you meant cats? Yes, they are pigs!

Nice looking everything!

Just the mention of Tanzania, makes me drool on my computer.

Me too. East Africa is ground zero for the safari industry.

Hi everyone - thank for the replies. I have had great interest in the hunts as posted.
Thanks for forwarding them on to your friends andother hunters. I hope to fill a few of the spots this week.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly or look at the website for more information...If you love what make a 'Safari' special, and appreciate wilderness hunting - you will not regret a hunt with us in TZ! It is an experience that no other country can match!
Thank you for the support - Nathan

Nathan, good luck, great deals.

Wild Africa @ its best, wish I could.............

more information on the hunt below - this has come from several of my conversations with various hunters this week; thought I would share the details:

This hunt for 2017 is a possibility but at an increase of 350$ per day.

Late July, August and December are avaiable. I will work with you on the dates please send your preference.

What about observers?
they are welcome and this is a comfortable and fun hunt. Easy transfers, close to Arusha, easy to add a trip to the Serengeti ect. Cost is $350 per day

Grant's gazelle Thompson's gazelle Fringe eared oryx lesser kudu East African Impala Whitebeard wildebeest Coke's hartebeest hyena leopard dik dik klipspringer East African Greater kudu zebra Buffalo and more are available in the area.

yes we have gerenuk we hunt approximately 2 to 4 per year. it takes approx two days, travel included, to effectively hunt a gerenuk. Gerenuk are rare, and it is an increase in price from this package.

trophy quality is good, success rate is good, we have been hunting this area for 3 years I have no reservations in Booking or hunting with any client here. You will get your animals in this area, more days are obviously helpful if your list of animals is large or your trophy considerations very demanding. To put it in perspective I had one of my leopard Hunters transfer areas after 14 days and shooting a huge leopard; he moved into this area killed a buffalo dick dick Grant's gazelle Tommy's gazelle huge Buffalo zebra wildebeest and lesser kudu in 6 days.
approximate trophy sizes in this area:
buffalo 39-42" we have taken over 44"
EA impala 26-28"
Lesser Kudu 25" - 29" with a wide range of age classes in the area which is great.
Grants 25"-28"
Thompson 10"-14"
We hunt with a rifle...not a tape measure!
Bigger animals are taken frequently and this is an expected size range from past hunts - we are not obsessed with inches and we are hunting mature animals - many of them just happen to make the book.

Extra days can be at the same daily rate of 1,000 per day. Please email me your trophy list and I will recommend if extra days are needed.

We handle all of your on the ground issues from gun documents to airport pick up to hotel reservations!

overall the best time Is in July or August then again late November and December. This is true of all northern areas. many of the key animals are resident however and we effectively hunt them at all times of the year. We get good kudu anytime. Animals that vary seasonally depending on the Range and feed in the national parks will be herds of Buffalo zebra wildebeest.

thanks - just sharing more information.
Nathan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you