TANZANIA: Has Anyone Hunted With Ondjamba Safaris & PH Jaco Oosthuizen?

DCH Hunting

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Zim, SA, Nam, Bots, Canada, Germany, Moz, Tanzania,
Good Morning Gents

Would like to have some info on Ondjamba Safaris ( Pori Trackers Tz/East Africa Trophy Hunters Tz )PH Jaco Oosthuizen, They are offering a Big Game Hunt ( Buf ) in Selous to be Auctioned in Windhoek Namibia in aid of Raising Funds for Rhino Poaching which have unfortunately reared its head in Namibia. Any comments testimonials are welcome.

Cheers

DCH Hunting, I hunted Masailand last year with Jaco and without hesitation recommend him as an outfitter. My PH was Clint Taylor who ran the Selous camp so we spent a fair amount of time talking about the area. I will return to Tanzania one day and hunt the Selous as it is one of the few places I have not been. Clint spoke of excellent buffalo and leopard as well as a good distribution of plains game. The camp was traditionally East African with tents and thatch. The dining room overlooked a nice large pan where game came to water regularly. Hopefully you buy the hunt so we can all read the hunt report next year. Happy Hunting - John Ed

Hi John

Thanks for your info. I will let you know if " The Plan" to hunt Selous comes together!!

Good Morning Gents

Would like to have some info on Ondjamba Safaris ( Pori Trackers Tz/East Africa Trophy Hunters Tz )PH Jaco Oosthuizen, They are offering a Big Game Hunt ( Buf ) in Selous to be Auctioned in Windhoek Namibia in aid of Raising Funds for Rhino Poaching which have unfortunately reared its head in Namibia. Any comments testimonials are welcome.

Cheers
Good day sir, how can I find out some information on the auction hunt you mentioned? I'd be interested in buying some tickets.

Hi

Please go to the NAPHA website, I think you will be able to get info there.
The Auction is on the 3 Sept in Windhoek

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross