TANZANIA: Has Anyone Hunted With Infinito/Ultimate Tanzania Safaris?

JJRMT

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Who has hunted in Tanzania with Ultimate Tanzania Safaris/Infinito Safaris? Just doing some research and looking to get info from past clients. (Good/Bad)
Thank you

UTS is owned by Peiter Potgeiter who owns Motsomi Safaris in SA. His good friend Charl also Outfits in SA. They formed UTS. I have hunted with Peiter twice in SA. I am booked for next August for Leopard and Buff.

I am booked for leopard and Buffalo this September 1st . I purchased this hunt in October 2020 . It has been a long wait.

Awesome!! Good luck and keep us posted on how everything goes!! I’m thinking of booking for Buffalo for next year. Have a great trip!

jpg - I am the hunter right before your trip and leave out on Aug 31, hopefully fully tagged out. I’m terrible at the extensive hunt reports but I will endeavor to do one for the group.
Where's your report??

Reactions: CEO
All right Drillbit where are you.

I’m still in Tanzania Great hunt
2 buff leopard. Hyena. And some plainsgame. Food was good camp was nice. It was a real wild African safari. And tiger fishing was fun
Congratulations.

I’m still in Tanzania Great hunt
2 buff leopard. Hyena. And some plainsgame. Food was good camp was nice. It was a real wild African safari. And tiger fishing was fun

Congrats, did you see any big herds of buffalo or any elephants?

Thank you ,I’m trying to add pics but internet is slow. when I get to the states I will post some pics

A couple of decent herds of buff
Only seen elephant tracks but we only seen less than half of the 800 thou acres

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!