Tanzania - Has anyone hunted the Selous in the past few years?

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Free State, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda
Hello AH,

Has anyone hunted in the Selous in the past few years? if so, what block(s)? Considering a hunt there and want some firsthand accounts. Feel free to PM or reply here on the thread, thank you!

@cpr0312

The Selous is great, just be careful of what time of year you book and research what block you’ll be hunting.

Feel free to contact me for any advise. We have a good working relationship with reputable outfitters who have blocks in the Selous so can certainly point you in the right direction

Regards
Craig

Dear CPR0312

The Selous is the best protected area in Africa. It is the biggest Game Reserve in Africa. You will encounter no other human activities in the hunting areas. We own and operate our own blocks in the Selous. We can supply you with a reference list.

Thank you.
Yours truly

Been few years since was last there....but definitely worth at least one visit in your life time..... But some blocks are a lot better than others. .....was the first place I Hunted in Africa.... But that was quite a while ago.....but basically the reason I live in Zambia now.....:D

Been few years since was last there....but definitely worth at least one visit in your life time..... But some blocks are a lot better than others. .....was the first place I Hunted in Africa.... But that was quite a while ago.....but basically the reason I live in Zambia now.....:D

Thanks Mike(y)

Thanks to everyone who has reached out so far! Anyone else with recent experience?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuigrande

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross