bulletsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Tanzania, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana
We have a true cancelation here...it doesnt happen often with us but this client has lost more than a little and it will go directly to your hunt.

Area - Rungwa Game Reserve, Tanzania

Date - August 13 to 22, 2019

Cost - 15,700 (10day hunt, lic, hunting permit, gun import, taxes, airport pick up)

Cost not included - Trophy Fees (buffalo at 2,750), Transfer to camp.

This is thousands off our regular price for a free range wildernes safari in one of the best areas in Africa...
if you're looking for a free range buffalo hunt or you want to hunt Tanzania this might be your perfect opportunity!

Please contact me directly at 5735871234. I wish to sell this hunt this week.

Thanks,
Nathan Askew
IMG_20190414_212051_568.jpg
Screenshot_20180831-164033_Gallery.jpg

How much is the Camp transfer. Each way! And can one shoot a 2nd Buff? If so how much?

Some absolutely GREAT deals on Buffalo Hunts in Tanzania these days. That is why I am going back, its a real wilderness Safari experience at a reasonable price. I’ll be in the Selous for the first time in October and cant wait - watch for the report!

How much is the Camp transfer. Each way! And can one shoot a 2nd Buff? If so how much?
Transfer should be under 2,000 RT on a 208 caravan. Pictured below.
If you wish to shoot a second buffalo it can be allowed and the chance of it actually happening is excellent. There are many mature and big buffalo in the area. Please contact me directly to continue planning!

IMG_20180920_172316_869.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a true cancelation here...it doesnt happen often with us but this client has lost more than a little and it will go directly to your hunt.

Area - Rungwa Game Reserve, Tanzania

Date - August 13 to 22, 2019

Cost - 15,700 (10day hunt, lic, hunting permit, gun import, taxes, airport pick up)

Cost not included - Trophy Fees (buffalo at 2,750), Transfer to camp.

This is thousands off our regular price for a free range wildernes safari in one of the best areas in Africa...
if you're looking for a free range buffalo hunt or you want to hunt Tanzania this might be your perfect opportunity!

Please contact me directly at 5735871234. I wish to sell this hunt this week.

Thanks,
Nathan Askew
View attachment 282203 View attachment 282204
Great trophies.
Very good offer.

Great trophies.
Very good offer.
Thank you.
This area has some of the biggest buffalo I have seen. Over 45" recorded (hunted successfully). Many very old bulls as well.
A world class experience and a chance at a true world class animal.

I hunted this time frame last year with @Bullet Safaris and killed a 41" bull on day 2. I saw several more very nice bulls and bunches of plains game. The camps were comfortable and the staff fantastic. This is a great buffalo hunt !
Thanks BobT
I was trying to get some info to @hunterhanna on this hunt as he is looking for a good 38" buffalo it seems... I think that will happen in our Tanzania area!
If he is interested maybe he could contact you for the run down or take a look at your hunt posting?
thanks and talk to you soon

Thanks BobT
I was trying to get some info to @hunterhanna on this hunt as he is looking for a good 38" buffalo it seems... I think that will happen in our Tanzania area!
If he is interested maybe he could contact you for the run down or take a look at your hunt posting?
thanks and talk to you soon

From what I saw I don't think a 38" buffalo would be a problem. Feel free to have him contact me!

I have 2 trips planned this year or I would be seriously talking to you!

From what I saw I don't think a 38" buffalo would be a problem. Feel free to have him contact me!

I have 2 trips planned this year or I would be seriously talking to you!
You are welcome anytime! I'll make it happen just let me know.
Thank you for being available to other hunters.

We can do this buffalo hunt in late September now. Thanks!
Same cost.
Drive in fly out or fly in drive out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois