Takeri Private Reserve Zambia... My Sable Etc Birthday Present Hunt For AH Members

You'd pay that much for a Blue Duiker and 7 days hunting in South Africa.
Never mind the Sable and the Bushbuck trophy fees.

Can we Bow hunt these guys Mike?

You'd pay that much for a Blue Duiker and 7 days hunting in South Africa.
Never mind the Sable and the Bushbuck trophy fees.

Can we Bow hunt these guys Mike?

Can try....but only walk and stalk....and after one bow Hunt we have certain conditions now...also at this price there are no refunds if any animals are not taken

Only way to do it is walk and stalk.

Let me in on the conditions. (By PM or whatsapp if required.)
I hope those conditions are not due to a shitty archer wounding critters.

If you can't get all three of those critters in a week of hard hunting I don't know what you are up to. Besides, I know the PH is very good! :D

Happy B-day! Wish I wasn't booked up those days.....I would have liked that deal:(

Someone should take advantage of this. Add lechwe and puku and end up with some iconic Zambian species.

That really is a great deal, Mike. I think @norfolk shooter should jump on it so he can come with me when I hunt with you next year (if you offer it next year for your birthday as well).

That really is a great deal, Mike. I think @norfolk shooter should jump on it so he can come with me when I hunt with you next year (if you offer it next year for your birthday as well).

Nate was going to be this one off for this year.....but as you are coming next year I will give mani this for next year to tempt him along....(y)

Nate was going to be this one off for this year.....but as you are coming next year I will give mani this for next year to tempt him along....(y)
@spike.t as tempting as it is I have been informed by the department of internal affairs (the other half) I can't get a clearance from her to go to Africa two years on the trot.
I did try the I might die tomorrow so I want to live. She said book that trip and I'll arrange just that

@spike.t as tempting as it is I have been informed by the department of internal affairs (the other half) I can't get a clearance from her to go to Africa two years on the trot.
I did try the I might die tomorrow so I want to live. She said book that trip and I'll arrange just that

Live dangerously...... :D:A Crutches:

Don't make us have fun without you.
QSOJ4049.JPG
This guy is always fun to have in camp.

Don't make us have fun without you. View attachment 291175 This guy is always fun to have in camp.
Bro as tempting as it is for the sake of future hunting trips I have to do as I'm told. Or I can just be single have as many guns as I want, stay out as late as I can and fuck big titty broads.

Bro as tempting as it is for the sake of future hunting trips I have to do as I'm told. Or I can just be single have as many guns as I want, stay out as late as I can and fuck big titty broads.

:E Head Scratch::E Hmmm:.....what you waiting for then.....:P Cowboy::P Elmer Fudd::P Boat::K Booby::K Booby::D Booze::D Beer Bottle::A Banana:......:E Big Grin:

Excellent offer for sable in Zambia!!!!

I’d love to do this. Not possible at the moment but definitely makes the top 3 list of what I’m going to consider when I get to come back to Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpstracking

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg