Mack

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Hunted
Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Texas, Tajikistan, S Africa, Zim, Philippines, NZ, Aussie, Canada , Alaska, Malaysia, Palau
Just returned last January 2015 from hunting in Tajikistan went to hunt Marco Polo Ibex and yak, it was tough hunt, at -35 deg, could not go sooner due to bz schedule, saw plenty animals good warm place to stay and expert guides ! enjoy the pics, PM me for any other info . . .

Marco Polo.jpg
Tajik Yak.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats to bad I'd have liked to have seen them. Any animal you work that hard for is a magnificent trophy in my book.

That's a beautiful ibex. I've really become quite interested in them over the last while. Excellent job sir

Who did you hunt with? Those temps are downright cold . Congrats on a beautiful MP ram. I missed mine in Kyrg and still dream of them beautiful sheep.... Would love to have some details about your hunt. Please share. Bruce

Cracker marco polo ram
Congratulations

Gorgeous MP I love the curl and all the character on the horns. Congrats

Fabulous Marco Polo sheep...Another lottery hunt for me...Gotta win!

What cracking trophies well done! What was the yak hunt like?

Congrats, I'm glad you had a great hunt!

Great trophies, Mack, congrats !

Well done!

Congratulations on your great ram. !!!

Those Marco Polo rams are magnificent beasts. Sounds dang cold up there on the roof of the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyOyi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg