Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
I wonder if there are any scientists that study the interactions in an ecosystem? Maybe that could be a new thing in BC!

The hunting team just landed on Kitsilano Beach in Vancouver.

Heiva-I-Kauai-dancing-girls-image.jpg

Exactly Brickburn! Dead dog serious... that is how I initially read it. I feel a bit silly now. Again, I really need to be more attentive.

Tundra Tiger I thought the exact same thing, I tried to quote you but can’t figure it out

Exactly Brickburn! Dead dog serious... that is how I initially read it. I feel a bit silly now. Again, I really need to be more attentive.
We have all been there.

I think that is a very good article. Articulate and well written. It's good news that the Tahltan band is taking the initiative in the politically "hot" topic of predator management. And they eventually want to share with visiting hunters. My avatar pic was taken in that territory. We had grizzly bears near us every day.

You are not alone in this! Good article, but too bad our premier won't read this...

Good article. Obviously some people know what needs to be done with regard to the management of predator populations unfortunately they're not the people making policy in BC. Seems to be a common theme everywhere, people who don't know shit about an issue making the rules with sometimes disastrous results.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jemsbond

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.