Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
If you're like me you've been listening to podcasts a bit more lately! SCI has a great Podcast called Tag Soup. Chip Hunnicutt is the Director of Marketing and Communications for SCI and is the host of the podcast. Download Tag Soup today and have a listen!
https://www.safariclub.org/tag-soup

Regards,
Philip

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 10.26.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 10.26.14 AM.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 136
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 10.26.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 10.26.16 AM.png
    715.3 KB · Views: 133
Philip
Thank you for posting this and thank you for what you do. Enjoyed this very much and listening to your stories was wonderful. Thanks again for everything you do supporting our sport and dreams
Ed

Great podcast and great stories shared!

I'm really glad that SCI is getting into the podcast scene- wish DSC would too. There are other hunting podcasts out there, but few that really deal with hunting in Africa/Safaris/Trophy Hunting.

Thanks for doing the podcast and thanks for sharing!

Philip
Thank you for posting this and thank you for what you do. Enjoyed this very much and listening to your stories was wonderful. Thanks again for everything you do supporting our sport and dreams
Ed
Thanks Ed it means a lot!
Philip

Great podcast and great stories shared!

I'm really glad that SCI is getting into the podcast scene- wish DSC would too. There are other hunting podcasts out there, but few that really deal with hunting in Africa/Safaris/Trophy Hunting.

Thanks for doing the podcast and thanks for sharing!
Thanks so much. DSC sponsors the Lone Star Outdoor show but doesn't per se do their own podcast. It is rare to have any that talk about Africa. Hope there are more in the future.
Philip

Philip thank you for posting this. Very interesting and informative

Thanks for posting, especially during this timeframe where we have more time to listen to so much more than we might ordinarily have

If y’all can leave a 5 Star review for Tag Soup on your podcasting app That would be most helpful. If you’d be so kind to mention my episode that would be even better!
On Apple podcasting app you have to scroll all the way to the bottom to leave a review. Not that easy but you can find it.
Thanks Everyone,
Philip

If y’all can leave a 5 Star review for Tag Soup on your podcasting app That would be most helpful. If you’d be so kind to mention my episode that would be even better!
On Apple podcasting app you have to scroll all the way to the bottom to leave a review. Not that easy but you can find it.
Thanks Everyone,
Philip
I can't find any back episodes of Tag Soup either on the SCI site or in iTunes. I was hoping to find the episode with you. Any ideas of where to find them?

I can't find any back episodes of Tag Soup either on the SCI site or in iTunes. I was hoping to find the episode with you. Any ideas of where to find them?

Weird. I looked around on Spotify, iheartradio, and others. All just have the 1 episode. Maybe they're preparing to move to one platform exclusively, which might cause them to remove old episodes from other platforms? Who knows. It's too bad- hopefully they repost the back episodes soon.

I
I have contacted Chip to see what has happened to the past episodes. They are not there on iTunes but may be available on other sources.
I'll let you know what I find out.

Here is a link to the past episodes.

I hope y’all enjoy the one I did.
Hi Philip,

I run into error messages when I try to listen to it. I've done a Google search to find other locations. While it is listed in a number of other locations, only the most current episode will play. I'm thinking the episodes may have been taken off the original server.

Hi Philip,

I run into error messages when I try to listen to it. I've done a Google search to find other locations. While it is listed in a number of other locations, only the most current episode will play. I'm thinking the episodes may have been taken off the original server.
Thanks I’ll check in to it.

I just heard from Chip Hunnicutt. He said the hosting plan for the podcasts had been downgraded and that past episodes including the one with you were no longer available. Whats a shame.

I just heard from Chip Hunnicutt. He said the hosting plan for the podcasts had been downgraded and that past episodes including the one with you were no longer available. Whats a shame.

I found the episode with @Philip Glass just a couple weeks ago on Podcast Addict.

It was an excellent listen. I’m saving it and will probably re-listen.

I found the episode with @Philip Glass just a couple weeks ago on Podcast Addict.

It was an excellent listen. I’m saving it and will probably re-listen.
Podcast Addict is a Android product and I have the iPod. Nonetheless, I've tried virtually all the online apps for podcasts and while that episode shows up in a search, it won't play. I get error messages. Oh, well. I'll go and listen to the episode he did for Lone Star Outdoors on leopard hunting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg