Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
CPT, Cavalry US Army, Retired
Hunted
South Africa, MO, CO, SD
Am I the only one with "WARNING! WARNING! RUN WILL ROBINSON!!!" blaring in my head?

It sounds spectacular for the military - I was an S-4 twice, and have humped a rucksack a little, so I understand lighter ammo.

BUT THERE IS NOTHING TO RELOAD!!!!

The communists don't have to take the guns if you have nothing to feed them!

Sure - alot of ammo production is for civilian use - but how long before all of the ammo manufacturers can make the combustible case ammo - then what do citizens do for ammo?

We likely have 20 years before this is a real issue, but why wait for a problem to grow into maturity? Do we need to legislate some protection for the individual citizen? Federal/Winchester/Remington/Sig all must make 50% of their ammo from brass cases? Bad fascist interference into the free market, but how does one protect the 2nd Amendment if there is no reloading and ammo the regular Joe can afford?

USMA84DAB

.223/5.56 plastic case ammo was popular for a while but seems to have faded. From what I recall, accuracy wasn't the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you