Sweden Roebuck Hunt Observer Included

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Here is a fun hunt and a great one to take your wife or girlfriend on, observer included at no charge.

The season for Roebuck is Sept 1- Dec 31 and the trophy fee for one is included in the price. Additional Roebuck $1,800 each.

Hunt is 6 days 5 nights included. Arrive Stockholm for pickup by outfitter and transfer to camp which is a nice bed and breakfast. Hunt 2 days for Roebuck then transfer to Stockholm for 2 additional days to tour and see the town.

Includes Roebuck, accommodations, breakfast weapons rental and transport during your stay.

Not included are, international flights, additional trophies, meals other than breakfast, alcohol or gratuities.

Price all in is $5,950

DSC02400.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that price really right? Don't mean to be rude, but knowing the avarage price on roe buck hunting here in Sweden it seems heavally over-priced. Must be monster gold medals and prime hunting estates. Best regards. //Tony

@Swedhunter its hard to compare the price local hunters get with the cost of using an outfitter on an overseas hunt.
Its like living in Africa and shooting an impala for $50 but traveling to do the hunt its $400 plus the daily rate.

Your probably right. Not used to see swedish hunting advertised to the world :) Nice to see you value our lovley roebucks that high. Sorry for messing upp your ad. //Tony

James,

More information please. Can I hunt with a bow? Also, what is the travel time from Arlanda to the B&B? Are the arrival and departure days part of the 6 days? Do you have any more pictures of the B&B or quality of the Roebucks? What is the location of the hunting area?

Please PM me with info.

Thank you,
WK

Some MONSTER Roe bucks come out of Sweden each year!

Your probably right. Not used to see swedish hunting advertised to the world :) Nice to see you value our lovley roebucks that high. Sorry for messing upp your ad. //Tony

You asked a perfectly good question sir! Seems to you high but not really when you figure In Two people and tours attached to the package.

Here is a fun hunt and a great one to take your wife or girlfriend on, observer included at no charge.

The season for Roebuck is Sept 1- Dec 31 and the trophy fee for one is included in the price. Additional Roebuck $1,800 each.

Hunt is 6 days 5 nights included. Arrive Stockholm for pickup by outfitter and transfer to camp which is a nice bed and breakfast. Hunt 2 days for Roebuck then transfer to Stockholm for 2 additional days to tour and see the town.

Includes Roebuck, accommodations, breakfast weapons rental and transport during your stay.

Not included are, international flights, additional trophies, meals other than breakfast, alcohol or gratuities.

Price all in is $5,950

View attachment 58209
James,

I'm guessing you sold this hunt.

are there a few of these packages available? more pictures of quarry would be nice

James,

Is there a time frame for signing up for this trip?? My daughter has decided she'd like to take this trip with me, but I'm waiting to find out if I'll be accepted for a military training program that will greatly boost my income before I push the GO button. If I'm selected in June this year, I'll be taking the next adventure prior to starting the class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaStilwe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross