Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Swarovski Renews Long Term Partnership With SCI

We know that the generous support of members like you, as well as convention exhibitors, sponsors, advertisers, donors and partners, provides the critical funding that supports our mission. We appreciate that support, and we want to acknowledge it widely and say thank you.

Safari Club International and Swarovski Optik announce a three-year corporate partnership to help protect the freedom to hunt and promote conservation worldwide. Swarovski Optik has identified SCI's leadership role in the U.S. and internationally and has committed resources to support SCI's efforts on behalf of all hunters.

"SCI will continue to increase its hunter advocacy, conservation and education success, thanks to the on-going support of corporate sponsors like Swarovski Optik," said SCI President Merle Shepard.

According to Albert Wannenmacher, CEO of Swarovski Optik NA, "We are excited to renew our partnership with SCI. We truly appreciate supporting SCI and the values that the organization and its members stand for. This partnership has been one of our cornerstones for many years to provide avid hunters with the finest optics while supporting the freedom to hunt and the conservation of wildlife."

Swarovski Optik is an Austrian-based company that was founded in 1949, he said, and specializes in the development and manufacturing ofof optics equipment in the premium brand segment, with the highest precision standards. The company's binoculars, spotting scopes, optronics devices, riflescopes and rangefinders are the products of choice for discerning hunters throughout the world. The company's success, he said, is thanks to its innovative power, the quality and intrinsic value of its products and its functional and aesthetic design.

Swarovski Optik will be heading into 2009 with significant new product launches including the Z6 riflescopes in new long-range sizes (2.5-15x44, 2.5-15x56, 3-18x50 and the 5-30x50).

The mission of Safari Club International, also known as SCI First for Hunters, is to be the leader in protecting the freedom to hunt and in promoting conservation worldwide. Safari Club International, a 501(c)4 hunter advocacy organization, and Safari Club International Foundation, a 501(c)3 charitable organization have spent nearly $300 million on hunter advocacy and wildlife conservation since 1979.

With recent expenditures exceeding $5 million annually, SCI Foundation has continued to promote science–based conservation through wildlife research, capacity building in governments, youth and teacher education, and humanitarian programs which show the importance of the hunting community in society.

Source: Safari Club International (SCI)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrederickD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross