Swarovski Customer Service - Excellent

TByrd

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
DSC, Trout Unlimited
Thought I would make a public note of my recent experience with Swarovski Optik.

I somehow managed to lose the flip down objective covers (rubber caps) attached to my 8x30 Binos on a hunting trip last weekend. I guess I inadvertently pulled them off, getting on and off an ATV....or something...who knows.

Anyways, called customer service to inquire about purchasing replacements. Not necessary, they said they would get some out to me. I made this call at 9:15 am on Wednesday of this week. The replacements arrived at my home prior to 11:30 am on Thursday.

I own 2 pairs of Swaro Binos, 2 Scopes....I’m convinced that they will be my “go to” optics company going forward for any future purchases.

Just passing along my experience, I know others on here have had similar occurrences. But for those in the decision making process, I believe this company will firmly stand behind their products....and that means a lot.

Special thanks to “Lauren L.” In their customer service department, she was great to talk to.

FWIW

Mirrors my experiences. Great company, quality products.

They are awesome! It is so nice to get service like Swarovski provides, probably because so many don’t have anything that compares it really makes them look over the top. I’m a customer for life!

A sad thing with them is that I am starting to hear bad reports as far as their repair policy on binoculars. On another forum they told him that he was the one that needed to pay for the repair due to the fact of who he purchased them from.

If you read their repair policy it does state that you need to purchase the product from a verified Swaro dealer to get all the benefits of their warranty.

A sad thing with them is that I am starting to hear bad reports as far as their repair policy on binoculars. On another forum they told him that he was the one that needed to pay for the repair due to the fact of who he purchased them from.

If you read their repair policy it does state that you need to purchase the product from a verified Swaro dealer to get all the benefits of their warranty.

I had just the opposite of this !! I bought my Swarovski SLC binoculars about 30 years ago and couldn’t remember where I bought them. They got hard to focus last year. Sent them back for repair and they sent me back a brand new pair of binoculars. No questions asked. I would say that’s pretty good warranty.

I can say my limited experience with this customer service department was fantastic, I asked if I could send back a factory referb Z5 I had purchased, I sent it in and I was returned a brand new Z5 in its place.

The best thing about Swarovski warranty is that you very rarely need to use it because the product is so damn good. I hear guys rave about how good the warranty is with Brand X all the time. Might want to question why in the hell you had to send that new rifle scope back in the first place! Buy once, cry once. The best warranty in the world doesn’t do anything for you in the bush!

The best thing about Swarovski warranty is that you very rarely need to use it because the product is so damn good. I hear guys rave about how good the warranty is with Brand X all the time. Might want to question why in the hell you had to send that new rifle scope back in the first place! Buy once, cry once. The best warranty in the world doesn’t do anything for you in the bush!

On that note, I’m amused by how knowledgeable people are of Vortex’s customer service and warranty. Duh. Everyone uses it. $50 product, $500 price tag, they’re happy to give you 3 of them?

On that note, I’m amused by how knowledgeable people are of Vortex’s customer service and warranty. Duh. Everyone uses it. $50 product, $500 price tag, they’re happy to give you 3 of them?
Lol, exactly what I was thinking. Before the venom of the Viper owners comes out, I own a few Vortex scopes and have not yet had to use the warranty I hear about so frequently. I even mounted a PST on a 416 Rigby and tried to ruin it, still ticking. Would I take off to BFE with it to hunt Buff? No thank you. I just mounted a Viper HD on my youngest boys Model 7 7mm-08 and it is a nice scope.
If I could afford whatever I wanted, everything I own would be topped with Swarovski or S&B optics. But as it turns out, I can’t so there will be others mixed in.
But when there is a lot of money spent on a hunt, it is not wise to jeopardize success or life over a thousand bucks or so.

Thought I would make a public note of my recent experience with Swarovski Optik.

I somehow managed to lose the flip down objective covers (rubber caps) attached to my 8x30 Binos on a hunting trip last weekend. I guess I inadvertently pulled them off, getting on and off an ATV....or something...who knows.

Anyways, called customer service to inquire about purchasing replacements. Not necessary, they said they would get some out to me. I made this call at 9:15 am on Wednesday of this week. The replacements arrived at my home prior to 11:30 am on Thursday.

I own 2 pairs of Swaro Binos, 2 Scopes....I’m convinced that they will be my “go to” optics company going forward for any future purchases.

Just passing along my experience, I know others on here have had similar occurrences. But for those in the decision making process, I believe this company will firmly stand behind their products....and that means a lot.

Special thanks to “Lauren L.” In their customer service department, she was great to talk to.

FWIW

had a very similar experience several years ago with a missing item to a new bingo set straight out of the box. No questions asked and the part came about five days later. They are great to deal with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllieBoatm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross