Swarovski 4-16x50 PL JG With 4A Plex Reticle

Esoteric Junkie

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Swarovski 4-16x50 PL JG with 4A plex reticle. Excellent condition. This Swarovski scope features a fast focus diopter and adjustable parallax. Comes with bikini cover, sunshade and box. $1000 plus insured shipping. Any questions PM me.

EJ

DSCN0685.JPG
DSCN0686.JPG
DSCN0687.JPG
DSCN0688.JPG
DSCN0692.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
How about posting a picture of the serial number from the scope with today's date?

We can all see that. Not saying that you are, but with so many scams, we can only be so cautious. You do not have any pictures of hunts, no hunt reports, and your about & profile post are blank. That my friend throws a lot of red flags. If you are legit, then you wouldn't mind posting what I asked earlier. :unsure::unsure:

We can all see that. Not saying that you are, but with so many scams, we can only be so cautious. You do not have any pictures of hunts, no hunt reports, and your about & profile post are blank. That my friend throws a lot of red flags. If you are legit, then you wouldn't mind posting what I asked earlier. :unsure::unsure:
Hi Pardner....Yes we must be safe from the idiot scammers but rest assured he is the real deal!! We go back a long ways and have some several high dollar deals together..including a Wesley Richard's. 577...if you need to know anymore feel free to PM me as they don't alow direct contact info here...Happy Trails!

Outstanding, thank you for the info, and my apologies. (y)

This Swaro needs a new home. If it does not sell I will put it on my coyote rig. Final price reduction. $850 delivered

EJ

This scope arrived just as advertised, good comms, excellent packaging.

Buy with confidence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross