Swarovski 1.25-4x Illuminated Circle #4 Reticle 30mm For Sale

cajunchefray

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA
Nice condition Swarovski Habicht 1.25-4x with adjustable illuminated #4 reticle with circle dot.
Scope has clear (very clear) optics with adjustable reticle, see pictures.
Has slight ring marks in the finish, likely from Tally rings, which i received as such and also mounted in Talley rings on a M70 Winchester. I bought this used but in great shape, not abused. I only used it at the range.
Weighs 14.7 oz bare. I don't have original box or papers, but will ship with Bikini scope cover.

$770 shipped and insured to the lower 48. I will pack in another scope box, bubble wrapped.

PM with questions or if you want to call me.
Charles

IMG_0300.JPG
IMG_0301.JPG
IMG_0303.JPG
IMG_3307.jpg

cajunchefray

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA
I can't post the link but look up Swarovski reticle, it's designated the CD reticle a German #4 with circle dot. Really fast to acquire in thick woods.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babyborn

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh