Swap/Trade - Hunting in Australia or New Zealand for hunting in Africa

gippyhunter

Reaction score
Hunted
Australia, New Zealand,Canada, Alaska, USA,Iran, Tajikistan
Hello
Looking for someone to work out a swap/trade arrangement with for hunting in Africa.
I am attending a friends' wedding in south africa in May 2012 and would like to make some plans to hunt while im there.

I have access to most species Australia/New Zealand and have undertaken trade deals with a number of folks from all over.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

gippyhunter

Reaction score
Hunted
Australia, New Zealand,Canada, Alaska, USA,Iran, Tajikistan
Had a couple offers however they have fallen through as the folks were unable for me to hunt at the time when i will be in country next year.

Still looking for cape buff and/or plains game in return for water buff,boar or 6 species species of deer in Australia. Tahr/Chamois/Red stag in NZ.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Triathlete3

Latest profile posts

Rare Breed wrote on USMA84DAB's profile.
1631552006164.png
elkhunter77 wrote on Mark Biggerstaff's profile.
Yes, I am interested in some A Frames to load, if they are the 300 grain or other that will work for Cape Buff. I need enough to work up a load and sight in, then carry over there
KKovar wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Wow, great response regarding the title of a thread and an amazing site.
Jerycmeach wrote on Bullet Safaris's profile.
I am interested in hearing about your wild lion hunts.
Daniel Cary wrote on Thomas Rutledge's profile.
Greetings Mr. Rutledge. My apologies for the latent reply, cell/email prohibited during working hours, apx 72 a week, yikes! I just wanted to thank you for keeping me in mind for possible 577 loads. I actually purchased a few rounds, however, the firearm is still on the fence at this point.
Many Thanks, again. Regards, Dan.