Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SA wingshooters, GOSA,
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Botswana
Hi all,

Straight to it, there is a guy on Facebook by the name of Kobus Wild that's advertising hunts at **outstanding** rates. I'm making no accusations, but the suspicion among the locals is that it's a scam.

He claims to be working out of Thabazimbi, issue being that he can't provide an exact details and the PH's that I know from the area have no idea who he is.

Please be careful, if I am wrong I will most definitely apologise and retract the warning, just hoping to save any of the AH members from dodgy dealings and huge disappointment.

Hope all are well, stay frosty.

Thanks for the heads up. Will keep an eye peeled.

Hi all,

Straight to it, there is a guy on Facebook by the name of Kobus Wild that's advertising hunts at **outstanding** rates. I'm making no accusations, but the suspicion among the locals is that it's a scam.

He claims to be working out of Thabazimbi, issue being that he can't provide an exact details and the PH's that I know from the area have no idea who he is.

Please be careful, if I am wrong I will most definitely apologise and retract the warning, just hoping to save any of the AH members from dodgy dealings and huge disappointment.

Hope all are well, stay frosty.

Thank you for the warning!

Hi all,

There is an old quote that is relevant here. "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg